Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Chapter 2 (EDITED)

A Chapter by Courtney Nicole

I gently wake up, stretching, I take in my surroundings. My bedroom has cream colored walls and carpet. Not exactly what I expected my new room to look like, but I can get use to it. I look over to the nightstand to look if a clock was there, and it read six-thirty. My stomach growls, and that’s my cue to go and explore for food. I crawl out of bed and throw my chestnut brown hair into a messy bun and open the door and find my way downstairs. I see a dim light on in a room so I go there. Maybe there’s food there, I thought to myself. Bingo! We hit the motherload! My conscience and my stomach say to each other hungerly. I zip over to the fridge and open it, smelling all different kinds of foods. I grab the box of Chinese food, setting it on the counter and shutting the fridge. I search for the plates and grab one shutting the cabinet door. I place some of the sesame chicken and rice onto the plate put it in the microwave and heat it up. Once it’s all heated, I grab a fork, sit at the table and eat the greatest food in the world.

“Alison, is that you?” Perrie asks as she walks into the kitchen.

“Yeah it’s me, I say to her. “Sorry, I got hungry,” I apologize, referring to my state of being, eating her food and what not.

“Oh no, that’s fine! You can eat anything you would like,” she says and comes closer to me. “As long as there food left for Nialler you’ll be okay.” she whispers into my ear. Who, Nialler? Is that some kind of pet name?

I finish my food and put the plate and fork in the sink. “Want to see a tour of the house?” Perrie asks.

“I’d love to!” I say excitedly.

“Great, follow me darling,” she says and we head off on my tour. “This here is our sit room,” she says as we get into a room with a tan colored couch,  loveseat,  chair, and  recliner.

“You guys have a sit room with no TV. Dang, you’re fancy,” I say jokingly.

“You know it,” she says smiling showing her bright white teeth. “Moving on,” she says like a tour guide would. We head through a passageway, and she points to a door. “This here is our bathroom,” and continues walking down the passageway, and into a room. “This here is our living room, it has two couches, a loveseat and Zayn’s recliner.” she says pointing to everything.

Once we finished the tour of my new home, I had seen everything from a game room, a pool area, a gym, and a recording box that had a piano, drum set, and a few guitars. We were heading upstairs to the main floor, and Perrie said there was one more thing to see. So we headed upstairs where all of the bedrooms and the game room is on. We skipped down the passageway with our locked together, until we got to a door. “Are you ready for this?” Perrie asked me.

“Yes,” I say eagerly, as she pushes the door ajar.

“Welcome to your new bedroom,” she says opening the door completely. I gasp at the sight.

“Oh my god! This, this is my room?” I asked excitedly.

“Yes, we gonna let you paint and design it how ever you want,”

“Oh my god, you’re serious? Is that why I had to sleep in that boring room?” I ask her and she nods her head.

“Exactly why you were sleeping there.” she explains. “I wanted to paint for you, but Zayn told me to let you do that. If you’re willing to we all can help you paint it,” she says. “What were you thinking for a base color?” she asks

“That would be a great idea! Base color? LIke if we did splats of different paints on top of that?”

“Yes, I was think like a happy color,” she says.

“Oh okay, um I think a nice sky blue would look nice,” I smile at the thought.

“Yes, yes! That’s exactly what I was thinking too!” she says.

“Have like some little bits of graffiti on the wall. Best. Room. Ever.” I say.

“Agreed, so I’ll be down in the living room. I’ll let you explore you empty room and design what kind things you want in your room and where you want it. Just come downstairs when you’re done, atleast if you want to,” she says uneasy about the last part.

“You can count on it!” I smile at her as she leaves. I walk over to my closet door and open it. No way, I have a walk-in closet! I go inside of it. There’s a spot for my shoes, shirts, pants, undergarments, and my hats, scarves, and jewelry. I walk out of my closet and go to the other door and open it. Holy cow crap! I have my own bathroom, and it’s huge! I walk inside and its tiled floor! There’s two sinks, a bathtub and a shower; separate from each other.  I have big plans for this room!! As I leave my amazing bathroom, I decided to head downstairs and hang out with Perrie.

“So what do you think?” Perrie asks me as I flop down on the other couch, that’s next to her’s.

“Oh my god, I love it! I can wait to start working on it!” I says super excited about paint my room. “I was also thinking that maybe, once we’re done with the splatters of paint we could get our own individual wall to decorate and design on.” I smile resting my head against the arm of the couch with a pillow.

“That’s a great idea!” she says. “What do you prefer to be called, Alison or Ali?” she asks curiously.

“Ali, Alison seems too formal, but I don’t mind it though,” I say honestly and she nods her head.

“When Zayn gets home we can all watch a movie together. Unless you don’t want to, because it is your first night here and a lot has happen today,” she starts to ramble off.

“Of course, I’d love to. Normally I would do things alone, because I didn’t have anyone to laugh and hang out with. Plus, this already feels like home. I mean the big mansion thing I’m still trying to take in, but it leaves a warm tingly feeling inside me.”

“I’m glad you think that. Zayn’s been so nervous about all of this. He doesn’t want to screw anything up for you.” she says. Awww, he feels that way? I’ve never had someone care about my being for a long time.

“WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS SHE?” unfamiliar voices yell, running into the living room, four boys crowd Perrie asking her the question over and over again. Zayn walks in and comes and makes me scooch over for him to sit down, and kisses my forehead.

“How’d you sleep?” he asks me.

“Great, Perrie gave a tour of the house and we both agreed how we’re going to paint my bedroom, and everything,” I say.

“Oh really? Without me, bummer,” he says.

“Of course not, we’re gonna paint it as a family,” I say and suddenly all the boys start to surround me.

“Is this my princess, Zayn?” an Irish accent asks Zayn.

“Yes Niall, this is Alison,” Zayn says to Niall. Niall’s the one who Perrie was talking about me being safe if I left food for him.

“You must be Niall,” I say giving him a handshake.

“Indeed,” he pauses. “did you leave any chinese food for me?” he asks.

“Sadly, yes. Perrie told me that I had to leave some for you,” I say with a little tone of sad baby talk.

“Awe, I’m sorry but, I have to eat princess,” he says kissing my hand and zipping on off to the kitchen.

“Ali, this is Liam,” Perrie says pointing to David Beckham, and I give him a friendly wave. “Louis,” she points to the lad who was running into the house screaming bloody murder. “and this here is Harry.” she points to the curly lad, he smiles showing off his dimples. I smile back at him.

“So who’s ready to get this party started?” Louis says going into the kitchen to get snacks, even though none of us said anything.

“I’ll be right back, I have to get out of these clothes,” I say as I excuse myself and head up the staircase, and walk into Zayn and Perrie’s room and grab one of Zayn’s black t-shirts and scurry into my temporary room. I shut the door and strip off my clothes and throw them into a laundry basket inside my closet, I change into some yoga pants and toss on Zayn’s oversized shirt, throw my hair into and messy bun, and walk back downstairs and into the living room.

“Zayn,” I whine. “you’re in my spot.”  

“Awe, love I’m sorry,” he say skouching into the couch, patting down for me to come lay with him. I scurry over to the couch and lay down next to him, with my back facing him.

“What movie do you want to watch?” Louis asks Zayn and I.

“Do you have The Titanic?” I ask as Louis goes through the movie self.

“No, we’re not watching that!” everyone says, except for Perrie.

“Fine,” I huff, and Louis continues to go through the movies.

“How about Saw?” Louis asks smirking at Perrie and I.

“Yes,” the boys say in unison.

“No,” Perrie and I say.

“Two against five, we win,” Louis says putting the movie in the DVD player.

The movie had started and we were all seated. The seating arrangement went like this; Perrie was sitting in the love seat, that was in the middle of the room, Louis and Niall were seated in the couch on the right side of the room, Harry and Liam were laying down on the floor in front of the TV,and Zayn and I were laying down on the couch.

Thirty minutes into the movie, I squirmed in Zayn’s arms to get his attention. He looks at me, giving me the what’s wrong look.

“I’m scared,” I whisper so only he could hear. His eyes showed remorse. I whisper into his ear. “Can I cuddle with you?” I ask him, and he nods his head. I turn around in his arms, trying not to fall off the couch, and snuggle my head into the nape of his neck. He puts his arms around me and rubs small circles on the lower part of my back. I start to feel drowsy so I cuddle into him, and for once I feel safe.



© 2014 Courtney Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 28, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014


Author

Courtney Nicole
Courtney Nicole

Coopersville, MI



Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Courtney Nicole


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Courtney Nicole


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Courtney Nicole