Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Courtney Nicole

Harry’s point of view


The movie just got done and I wait for Zayn and Ali to get up, but Ali doesn’t budge.

“Harry, mate,” Zayn says. “I think she’s asleep. Can you take her into the extra guest room for me?” Zayn asks, I just nod my head and pick Ali up, carrying her bridal style up the stairs to her bedroom. I get to her room and lay her down on the bed and tuck her in.

“Good night Ali,” I say as I shut her door walking into my room that is right next to her’s I have here when I sleep here. I get into my pants and climb into bed.

~*~

“No!” I wake up to a scream coming from Ali’s room. I instantly leaped out of my bed and into her room next to mine. I open the door to reveal Ali squirming in bed whimper, with tears down her face. I zoom next to her bed, shaking her body slightly in hope of waking her up. No luck.

“Ali, Ali get up it’s just a dream. Ali, love get up, please get up!” she jumps up, wide awake.

“Amy,” she says before noticing that I’m here. Wait, Amy as in Amy Smith? “Harry!” she says hugging me for dear life. I wrap my arms around her and rub small circles on the smaller on part of her back.

“Shhh it’s okay. You’re safe now love,” I say in a soothing voice.


Alison’s point view


“No!” I scream kneeling on the floor next to my sister’s bed. Her right arm is hanging off the bed, with blood dripping off of her wrist. In her other hand, she has a piece of sharp metal in her hand. She has rope marks on her neck from the other night when I walked in on her.

“You, you were suppose to take care of me! You know I can’t live in this world without you,” tears soak my face, as I clench the necklace around my neck. She had given this to me last

night before I had went to bed. I look at her face, taking the diamond cross that is hooked to the necklace in my hand to show her. “This,” I pause. “is this what you give to me before you die?! Is this what you do instead of saying goodbye?” I sob, the necklace use to be my mom’s, and she had given it to Amy for her thirteenth birthday. I always wanted to have one like it, so I could somehow have a piece of mom with me wherever I went.

Someone started to shake my shoulders.

“Ali, Ali get up it’s just a dream. Ali, love get up, please get up!” The person says, for sure panic in their voice. I jump, fully awake.

“Amy,” I whisper, realizing it was the same dream that I’ve been having for the past month. I look to my left I see Harry. Not caring that I just met him, I hug him. Wrapping my arms around him, hugging him for dear life.

“It’s okay, you’re safe now,” Harry whispered in a soothing voice, hugging me back.

Once Harry breaks the hug and I get back into bed. Harry tucks me in and says goodnight, and leaves the room, shutting the door.


© 2014 Courtney Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 28, 2014
Last Updated on October 28, 2014


Author

Courtney Nicole
Courtney Nicole

Coopersville, MI



Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Courtney Nicole


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Courtney Nicole