Hailey- Part II

Hailey- Part II

A Chapter by Navica Adkins

Hailey

When I woke up, my mom had already gone to work so I decided to make myself an omelet. My headache and stomach pains seemed to have disappeared and it felt like the day would be normal. It was nearing noon and I had a voice lesson in about 5 hours so I decided to shower. I turned on the warm water and stepped in when my phone suddenly rang. Perfect timing, I thought to myself as I turned off the water. I stepped out, water dripping down my legs onto the cold tile floor and grabbed my cell from the vanity. It went silent as I realized I had missed a call from Savannah. It was too bad, but she would just have to wait until my shower was over.

 

 I began to make my way back to the shower when my towel caught on the door and as I tugged I slipped on the dripping water. I flew threw the air like a bird when all of a sudden time froze. I had somehow managed to avert danger except I realized nothing was back to normal. I ran into the shower and quickly bathed. Once again I felt extremely sick and dressed in a Tshirt and jeans. I called my voice teacher, Ms. Hawkins and cancelled the lesson.

 

 As I grabbed my phone it suddenly flew across the room and shattered my mirror. I went to pick it up and clean the mess when suddenly the mirror was magically unshattered  once again. I couldn't take this craziness anymore and started screaming. The floor began to vibrate and my makeup fell from my table and shattered. Suddenly everything in the room began to levitate as I screamed louder and louder. A flash of light flew from my hand and shattered the lamp.

 

Words began to escape my mouth and I could feel my feet leaving the ground. My door slammed shut as I flew onto my bed and everything dropped. Vomit escaped my mouth all over the bed before I could run to the trashcan. I tried to look for my phone but it had landed somewhere unknown. Suddenly my ringtone blared through the room and I finally found it under the dresser. Brielle's name flashed across the screen and I somehow knew things were about to get bad.



© 2012 Navica Adkins


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

Navica Adkins
Navica Adkins

About
Hello! We are two best friends who are trying to make it big in the world of literature. Please review our stories, because we want to write the best story ever! You can also read our story on www... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Navica Adkins