Vampires

Vampires

A Chapter by Alex P.
"

"
The Originals
Storor - Male 
Elunor - Female
Asaros - Male
Rihan - Female
- The Four Original Vampires, are truly demons. They suck the souls out a human being, those who were given the blood of an Original after having their soul removed awoke a lesser from of their demon creators. A vampire. 
The Story of the Originals:
- Four demons came to Earth hunting for souls. Storor, Elunor, Asaros, and Rihan, how they devoured a soul was by biting into a human's flesh and sucking it directly from their body. 
- Their victims would die a slow death, unless they were given the blood from one of the Originals. They would they be born anew, and these newborns were the first generation of vampires. Due to them not being naturally demonic they never had the need for souls, instead they needed the blood of humans. 
- Vampires are able to create vampires by giving their blood to a human before death, any other time vampire blood heals a human quickly. 
- Humans became aware of this threat and began to take up arms against the Originals. They went after the four Originals, cornered them and then killed them. They killed them in sunlight with wooden stakes to the heart. Thus a vampire's weakness to the sun if they haven't fed recently and why a wooden stake to the heart of a vampire kills them. 
- A vampire's weakness stems from a demon's weakness to silver. 
- Not being able to enter a home without permission is the cause of a curse put on all vampires from a witch. This was to keep the townspeople safe from the vampires while the soldiers and town guard fought the vampires. 
My Vampires Defined:
- Can change between true form and human form.
- Weakness to sun only if they haven't fed within a day or two.
- As they don't feed their true form begins to slowly take over. 
- Weakness to silver.
- Wooden stake to the heart kills.
- Must be invited into home, can not compel people into doing this. s


© 2012 Alex P.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice prologue and set up

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Alex P.
Alex P.

OH



About
I'm 17 years old, and I've been writing since I was 9. I'm predominately a sci-fi, fantasy, and horror writer. more..

Writing
The Void The Void

A Chapter by Alex P.


Origins Origins

A Book by Alex P.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Alex P.