The Void

The Void

A Chapter by Alex P.
"

The central point of existence.

"
The Void: The central plane of existence for everything, the Void itself is infinite. Every soul is connected to the Void. Through dreaming the bridge between the Void and a soul is opened. Thus while dreaming you are inside of the Void. Due to the Void being infinite everyone with a soul has an infinite space of creation to dream in. As long as your soul stays intact after death you live in your space of the Void, you can go into other's spaces. However you can't control everything like in your space. The center of the Void holds the two cities of Heaven and Hell. These two cities hold angels and demons respectfully. 
Contrary to popular human religions neither species have a set leader, however angels represent the good in the entire universe, while demons represent the evil.
The Void is intertwined with each plane of existence, thus giving each plane the use of the Magics. On Earth witches use the Magics in a very natural and simple form. While Elves on another plane of existence use it at a much higher caliber to power entire structures and even to wage war. 


© 2012 Alex P.


Author's Note

Alex P.
Tell me what you guys think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

Alex P.
Alex P.

OH



About
I'm 17 years old, and I've been writing since I was 9. I'm predominately a sci-fi, fantasy, and horror writer. more..

Writing
Vampires Vampires

A Chapter by Alex P.


Origins Origins

A Book by Alex P.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Alex P.