Dead Man's Warning - Part One

Dead Man's Warning - Part One

A Chapter by Octavious
"

This scene stats out a bit smutty, so apologies for that, if you don't like reading things like that.

"

“I want to do nothing but please you.” The man’s voice was deep and filled with greed and passion. His eyes showed nothing but desire as it began to grow and burn within him, as he waited for his commands. They were behind locked doors, all of the windows covered with thick red drapes. Leftover embers from a fire in the hearth cast a warm glow around the room. Saul was on his knees between the legs of the fat bearded man.

“My king "“slowly Saul’s mouth closed over the other man’s shaft, sinking to his base before pulling back to the tip. He lifted himself up, Saul’s taunting yellow eyes now even to Hugh’s dark forest green. “I am at your service.”

The lust in Saul’s voice was convincing, yet the King said nothing. Are you going to do anything, you lazy"

“Come,” The king stood and walked away from him. He sat on the edge of a feather stuffed and fur covered bed. Saul was hesitant to join him but nothing would stop him from getting what he desired most. Before he could sit down on the bed, Saul found himself on his back. The man on top of him was not a king, right then he was just a man with needs that were soon to be filled. I pray to the gods, although you frown upon me- I beg of you to ease the pain that is to come. The agonizing pain from the lust of the King was nearly too much to handle. Saul refused to close his eyes " he would not look away from the green forest that stared down upon him; nor would he upset the man by pleading for mercy. Concentrate on one thing, think of anything " don’t acknowledge the pain, don’t give it the satisfaction. It took time but eventually he found something to distract him. The sweat that began to fall from his brow, was distracting enough. It wasn’t from pleasure, or weariness " the sweat that fell from the man’s pores was from regret and embarrassment. After some time the pain went away. He could feel the shadow of pleasure building up inside. Hugh was twice the size Saul would ever be. In some wicked cruel sense of mind, the King had convinced himself that leaning on Saul to whisper in his ear wouldn’t flatten the one man in whose presence he took pleasure.

“Feel the power I fill you with.” Hugh whispered. Saul braced himself, he felt the warm thick paste trickle down the crack of his shameful secret. He lay there not knowing whether or not to move, he could only stare at the man who was slowly transforming back into a king. He did not hide away his excitement until his pride had calmed itself, and he was clean of his filling.

“Come here, you aren’t done. Clean the mess you’ve caused me to make; that’s an order.”

Saul didn’t dare show the disgust that was itching in the pits of his stomach. He shut his eyes and allowed himself to be guided by the fat man’s hand slowly crouching down to his knees. Think of all the riches that will one day be yours with, the King trapped in the palms of your hands. There was no point to the King’s command, he had done nothing but make a larger mess, and a throbbing pain embedded in the depths of Saul’s throat.  Hugh had made his way to the trunk that sat at the end of the feathered bed; on the trunk was a folded thick blanket " made of the skins of the Kingdom’s finest bears. “Cover yourself.” He had thrown it upon Saul’s head, although Saul himself wasn’t surprised with the action, if anything the man was relieved that it was finally at its end.

Despite the disgust that the King had tried to coat his voice with; the man had a beautiful wife, why he would prefer a man above a woman, was something that Saul would never understand. Hugh was dressed like a king again, as if he had done nothing of offence towards any man or woman that looked up to him as perfection. For a large man, he walked quickly " before he had opened the large wooden door, decorated in iron spikes, and silver nails he looked back at the naked man that still lay across the bed, where his wife slept every night. “Clean the filth off your body, come to the throne room, once your sins have been sucked dry from you.”  He didn’t look back, Hugh made his way through the door and into the hall; his heart racing with the fear of that one person who could have seen and heard all of the death worthy crimes he was committing; crimes with no to her consequence but death.

Before he could hunt upon all of the eyes of those who bowed as they passed the hall, the queen was sucking on his lips, the sweet taste of vanilla bean and honey was stained on her lips " although there was nothing but guilt in his body, he had refused to pull away. “You must stop doing that " you make everyone think that you own me.” That and it makes me weak after I’ve moved against you.

The queen’s eyes were darker than a bear’s coat, her hair the colors of the golden sunsets. “Well, do I?” Her voice was nothing more than a tease, but the rest of her body had spoken out a challenge. “There are days when you receive the satisfaction.” Izevel was a woman born to do nothing but please, but everyone had their moments of fun. She knew that the man had secrets hidden away from her, what b*****d didn’t? She knew nothing but the vile pride that he struggled to show on his face each day he stood in front of her; and made sure that he suffered every day for it, in her own innocent little ways.

                “Would today be one of those days?”

“Do you think I’ve done something wrong to guilt me in giving you such joy?” The second his words had passed the borders of his lips, he knew that she was too close to his pleasures. “I think that you’re guilty of the same thing every day " the difference is the level of guilt you feel between each sunset.” There were days when he swore that she knew, but he wouldn’t believe his biggest fears. “Then what am I feeling today?

“You’re extremely guilty.” Her fingers began to tangle in his black and grey hairs, and her other arm struggled to wrap around his stomach. Women really do have a sixth sense, yet everyone looks at the man for guidance " we’re all idiots, my god I hate woman. The stress upon him was enough to give him physical pain; his determination strong enough to control the sweat that tried to trickle down from his pulsing temples. “Why of all people would you wish such a feeling towards me, your loving Husband and King?”

“Because your hand hasn’t let go of the door’s handle.”  Victory once again to the woman, without another word, she had let her hand fall from the man she loved so dearly despite the secret that she feared to take knowledge of; she walked herself down the hall, slowly slipping away from his sight.

“Are you done flirting with the Queen, we have important villager’s whining to listen to.”  It had taken him a moment or so to realize whose voice was speaking to him. “Saul, I have yet to know how you get out of the room without me noticing, if you haven’t realized I haven’t let go of the door yet.” Saul’s smile was glowing with pride. “I have my secrets just as you have yours.”  

It took too long to get to the throne room. Hugh was a man with no patience, especially for the fools he watched over -  all of them had become more delusional each year; convincing themselves that this year he would be able to fix their problems.

The door was large, made of black steel; two guardsmen, one on each side, and Saul at his. “Wait.” Even though the man was king, he obeyed Saul’s command.

“Leave us.” The two guardsman were hesitant, both looking at the King in confusion.  “Well, you heard the man, leave us.” Both of the men vanished around the corners immediately.

“You need to breath,” Saul’s words gave confidence, but his tone made it clear it was an order. Without a warning Saul’s hand was entwined in his fat sausage fingers, slowly outgrowing every ring they wore. “All you have to do is sit and nod, and I’ll do all of the talking.”

For an instant, Hugh believed his words, and felt peace, all of his thoughts of shame towards his people had vanished.

“Father?” The voice beside him was high pitched, holding the cracks of manhood to come along any day. As quickly as the surprise had come Saul was on his knees with his lips against the ring that  barely fit on his finger " whispering the King’s prayer.


To the blood of Revailles,

I pray to the gods, the balance

of the seven " for the odds to be in the ways

of the King. As descendants of the

Honored deaths in Archnal’s hands " we pray with the blood of the Revailles

In our veins, for the balance of seven, and

eternal destruction of Archnal’s

consequence.  



© 2015 Octavious


Author's Note

Octavious
Hope you enjoyed it, and that you continue reading, If you have any suggestions,I would be more than happy to hear what you have to say, I want to publish this so every bit of criticism counts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

“My king "“slowly Saul’s mouth closed over the other man’s shaft, sinking to his base before pulling back to the tip. He lifted himself up, Saul’s taunting yellow eyes now even to Hugh’s dark forest green. “I am at your service.” --Problems here: 1) "My king "" --tidy up the quotation marks and put in period or other full stop. 2) '...sinking to his base..' --the other man's shaft is a person? If not, it's sinking to ITS base. In general, this is awkward. Try: '...taking all of its length...' or something on that order.

The lust in Saul’s voice was convincing, yet the King said nothing. Are you going to do anything, you lazy" --The problems here are 1) who is speaking? The King said nothing, and Saul has his mouth full. 2) the dialogue lacks an opening quotation mark.

“Come,” The king stood and walked away --the problem here is that '..stood and walked away..' is not a synonym for 'say'. Therefore, the dialogue is NOT part of the narrative sentence and should have a full stop, NOT a period.
The whole text requires more attentive editing. Check out _Eats Shoots and Leaves_ by Lynne Truss.



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Octavious

9 Years Ago

Thanks, I'll make sure to edit once I'm done writing the story. I'll check out your link



Reviews

“My king "“slowly Saul’s mouth closed over the other man’s shaft, sinking to his base before pulling back to the tip. He lifted himself up, Saul’s taunting yellow eyes now even to Hugh’s dark forest green. “I am at your service.” --Problems here: 1) "My king "" --tidy up the quotation marks and put in period or other full stop. 2) '...sinking to his base..' --the other man's shaft is a person? If not, it's sinking to ITS base. In general, this is awkward. Try: '...taking all of its length...' or something on that order.

The lust in Saul’s voice was convincing, yet the King said nothing. Are you going to do anything, you lazy" --The problems here are 1) who is speaking? The King said nothing, and Saul has his mouth full. 2) the dialogue lacks an opening quotation mark.

“Come,” The king stood and walked away --the problem here is that '..stood and walked away..' is not a synonym for 'say'. Therefore, the dialogue is NOT part of the narrative sentence and should have a full stop, NOT a period.
The whole text requires more attentive editing. Check out _Eats Shoots and Leaves_ by Lynne Truss.



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Octavious

9 Years Ago

Thanks, I'll make sure to edit once I'm done writing the story. I'll check out your link
Great writing here, along with great imagery and descriptions!
Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very nice, especially liking the descriptions.
Calgar

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 16, 2015
Tags: King, Drama, Tragedy, Fantasy


Author

Octavious
Octavious

--------------, EST, Canada



About
I enjoy exploring many parts of writing, but in the end I like to think about how I am going to surprise and disturb my readers with my newest works, I also love reading good writing, then again what .. more..

Writing
The Apron The Apron

A Story by Octavious


396 km 396 km

A Story by Octavious