Hidden rose

Hidden rose

A Story by Emily
"

This is a story about a little girl who finds this rose and it turns her into an evil s**t

"
     "No please don't hurt me." My victim pleaded as i approached him with a knife. "You are so stupid so easy to munipulate don't try to run away i'll catch you eventually."
  3 days before
     "i can't belive it rained to day of all days my birthday uggg."
     "It couldn't have rained tomorrow?"
     "I have an idea the landscape is really pretty out here and i think my grandma might have some paints we could use, stay here i'll go see."
      I walked up the creaky stairs to the attic. As i approached the top the door swung open. I walked in and a chilly feeling creeped up my spine. "I watch to many scary movies its just my imagination." i assured myself.
     I dug through some boxes looking for the paints and all i found were some funky hats and old clothes. I kept looking. On my way out i stumbled over a box that read Natalies. Natalie was my mother who died 4 months after i had been born. Without thinking i tore open the box, i just had to see what was in it.
     I saw newspapper article, old pictures, scrapbooks, and a rose hidden in a glass container. It was so beatiful  the petals were so pink and it seemed so in bloom for a flower that had been in a case. I was gonna put it back but i wanted to keep a piece of my mother so i stuck it in my bag and headed back downstairs.
     When i got down my cousin asked me if i found the paints. "no but there were some pretty outa wack clothes and hats up there." i replied
     The next day i was back at home sitting in my room unpacking when i came across the rose i had took from my mothers box in the attic. I hesitated then slowly lifted the cover to touch the rose. As soon as i touched it i felt a sensation come over my body, it felt happy,sad, worried all at the some time.
     Then all the color escaped from my body and i jumped out the window and started running. When i got to the mall i stopped and turned into the most beatiful girl you have ever seen. Every boy in the mall was all over me because i had put them all in trances. I picked one out and led him to the boy girl bathroom.
     Once in the boy girl bathroom i started undressing him and he played along because of the spell. Then once he tried to make a move i sent him to space to die. I did that to 10 other guyz that day before i went home.
      The next day i went to the mall and took a guy to his place. At his place i had it with him then tried to kill him.
    "No please don't hurt me." My victim pleaded as i approached him with a knife. "You are so stupid so easy to munipulate don't try to run away i'll catch you eventually."
    Then a polce barged in a took me to prison. I swore i'd get revenge on him before they took me away. The next 3 years i sat in the jail only 12 staring at my mothers rose. Then i heard a voice that told me to break out and i better listen because it was my mother. That night i broke out and the police found me 3 weeks later and sent me to high voltege prison for the rest of my life. That night i got a visit from my mother who took me woth her because i did to much harm and thats how she died.

                                  

© 2009 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow interesting. i like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2009
Last Updated on September 4, 2009

Author

Emily
Emily

CA



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily