Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily

The lady looked us up and down, “Are you Corrie and Callie?” she asked sounding a little mean. “Um  yes I’m callie.”

“And I’m Corrie.”

“Very well then follow me.” Then she started walking towards the carriage. “I’m Ms. Leckly, The Mac’s housekeeper.”

When we got to the house it was huge! She showed us our room and it was bigger than my whole house put together. We had 2 twin beds with fluffy pink comforters and yellow sheets, 2 baby blue dressers, and a small black and white TV. I unloaded my small suitcase into the 5 drawers that Mr. Mac had provided. Since the closet was full of Mr.Mac’s junk the drawers were pretty cramped.

After a while of talking with Callie Mr. Mac came in and greeted us. “hello my name is Mr. Mac and you are?” he said raising an  eyebrow at me and Callie. “I’m Callie.”

“And I’m Corrie.”

“Well I just wanted to come in and meet you so that I could tell you the rules of this household. So why don’t you take a seat.” Me and Callie sat on my bed and Mr. Mac sat on  Callie’s bed. “Ok there are only 5  rules in this household. 1. Respect your elders in this house. That will be me, Mrs. Mac, and Ms.Leckly. 2. Do not wander around the house without permission. This is your room and your only room, any otbher room in this house is off-limits unless you have permission to be in that  room. 3. Respect your room and this house. 4. Do not ask for food you will be given 3 meals a day and 2 snacks. 4. you will have a chore and your room will need to be cleaned daily.this is not optional you will be required if you fail to complete youir chore you will have to spend the night in a tent outside. And 5. Follow all the rules of this household or there will be consequences. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Callie replied. “Yes.” I repeated. “Ok then I need you both to sign your name here and initial here stating that you accept and agree to all of these rules.” Then Mr. Mac handed us a pen and we signed our names. He took the paper and made a 3 copies, one for me, one for callie, and one for our bedroom door.he stopped on his way out and said, “Oh I almost forgot you 2 will be attending Betree’s Acadamy starting tomorrow.” With that he left.


© 2010 Emily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010


Author

Emily
Emily

CA



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily