the horrible bad place

the horrible bad place

A Story by Emily
"

this sorta happened to me i went to foster care i saw my parents gt taken away and my aunt was savior so while ur reading this think of how this girl felt and how i must have felt

"
     Once upon a time there was a girl naemd Zena. She had short, brown, curly hair, blue eyes, pink lips, and dimples. She was 12 years old and on the 7th grade basketball team. Her room was covered with posters of snakes. she wore a blue shirt, balck denim jeans, and black shoes.
 
     "Zena likes me better!!!!!" Zena head her mom yell. "No Zena likes me better!!!!!!" her dad yelled. Thump, thump, thump. "stop it i can't take it anymore!!!!!!" She screamed running down the stairs. Her parents were always fighting.
 
     Knock, knock, knock. "stop fighting i'll get the door" Zena said. when she opened the door it was the police. "h... Hi." Then they put handcuffs on both her parents. Zena didn't know what was going on until a police man came and told her her parents were arrestted for drug use.
 
     Zena walked to schol like any other day. When she got home from school a lady was waiting for her. "do u want to go to disneyland???"
"No. Who are you???" Zena replied harshley. "ok well come with me little girl." The lady replied taking zena by the arm and dragging her into a car.
 
     When they arrived at a building a couple minutes later Zena asked "I thought you were taking me to disneyland."
"I lied." The lady replied Zena already didnt like her.
 
     Zena got out of the car and the lady took her into a building woth some other kids and Zena got sent over to where dinner was being served. "lasanga my Fav Hope it tastes good." Zena thought to herself. After washing her hands quickly Zena took a big bite of lasanga. "Bluck" She spit it all over the floor and the people made her sit by herself  and made her a pb and j sandwhich it also tasted gross.
 
     That night she couldn't sleep. They bed they gave her was as hard as a metal door. Not to mention they gave her a pillow as thin as a piece of paper filled with old newspaper and a blanket that she swore was made out of plastic bags.
     She woke up in the morning and her back was really sore. She wanted to make some friends so she would not be a loner. "Hi my names Zena." She told a girl. "Your a freak." The girl replied. She did that all day but couldnt make any friends.
     The next day a lady said she had to go to school . At school the teacher asked her a question. Zena didnt get it right and the teacher yelled at her. After that the teacher was mean to her.
 
At recess they had snacks. Zena was last in line so when she got to the front there were no more snacks. "But im hungry." She said. "oh well."
 
     To make things worse at recess she got pushed in a mud puddle. The staff didnt even care. Finally it was dinner time,. she was last in line again.
 
     At dinner she got spaghetti, meatballs, brussel sprouts, and no cake. "Sorry theres no more cake." Zena is sad because she really wanted cake.
 
     That night while she was brushing her teeth all the girls screamed. She jumped and got toothpaste in her hair. It was miserable.
    
     She was the last one to take a shower. She hopped in and hopped out. The water was about as cold a a freezer. It was not funny.
    
     "WHEEO, WHEOO!!!!!" She woke up to a loud siren. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!" she fell out of bed. She could not take this anymore.
 
     LAter that day around 11 o clock Zena got called to pack her bags. She walked to the front and there was her aunt. "Are you ready to come home???"

© 2009 Emily


Author's Note

Emily
what do u think i entered in in a contest

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 28, 2009

Author

Emily
Emily

CA



Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Emily


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Emily