The Accomplice

The Accomplice

A Chapter by Noah Wayverlynn

A few days after cops began putting Yuna Aishi under surveillance, A girl who attends Yanamikara High mysteriously started chatting with her. Wakumi Basu began talking to Yuna the Monday after Osana got after Yuna for lying to her. "So what's your plan for winning Takashi?" Wakumi asked curiously as they walked to lunch. "Let's hold off on that right now. Once we get our lunch, we can find somewhere private to talk. I don't want other people finding out." Yuna said with a demanding voice. Yuna's new friend nodded quickly with a smile. Finally, they reach the cafeteria where everyone gathered to get their food. Once the two girls received their lunch, they went to a private area on the school rooftop. "My plan is to eliminate everyone who tries to get together with Takashi Matsumoto. My main target is Aya Onishi. She's his girlfriend. However, it's hard to get her because I haven't seen her around lately. I am hoping to take her down as soon as I can." Yuna said to Wakumi as they ate. "Oh ok. I would like to help you with you quest." the girl replied quickly. "I personally don't think you should get involved with this, but there's no way to stop you I guess. What you can do is gather information about my targets for me, and researching ways I can get away with all this." The yandere girl replied with an evil grin. "Sounds good. I would really enjoy helping you with all that." Wakumi responded as the girls finished their lunch. "Good. here's my number. I will let you know when we can begin." Yuna responded as she put her number in Wakumi's phone. While Yuna added her number to her accomplice's phone, Wakumi added her number to Yuna's phone. "cool. can't wait." Wakumi Basu said without hesitation. As the girls walked downstairs to head to class, Megami walked back to her class. The yandere and the accomplice didn't know that Megami was spying on them, and they were unaware that their whole conversation was recorded. Now Megami and her crew had to deal with Yuna and her accomplice. "Girls, we have a situation. Yuna Aishi now has Wakumi Basu as her accomplice. Be on the lookout for Yuna and Wakumi." The principal's daughter texted her friends. Later, after cleaning time, Megami and her crew went to the gym to enroll in night time self-defense training. Since student council didn't meet up that night, the girls quickly went to the gym to enroll so that they can start training immediately. The class they enrolled in started from easy attacks, and then got into more challenging self-defense attacks. Osana's older brother, Ren Haruka, was the leader of the class. Ren was close to Osana and her friends, so he happily greeted them when they came in for classes. When they started later that night, they noticed that there were only five people there. Ren's class only had ten people in it. "Welcome to self-defense class! My name is Ren, and I'll be your teacher." Ren exclaimed. The first night of the class taught everyone how to dodge attacks and counter attack. They also learned some simple attacks to counter attack their attackers. WHen the girls finished the class session that night, they were tired and ready to head to bed. However, they had to have dinner and finish their homework before they did anything else. When Megami got back to her house, Ayano was waiting for her. She was making dinner since it was only seven. "Mom. I got some new information on Yuna. She now has an accomplice. Her accomplice's name is Wakumi Basu. Wakumi is going to help Yuna by researching everyone Yuna has marked as her targets. She's also going to help by giving the girl ways to get away with crimes that she may commit." Megami said as she sat down at the table to do her homework. "I found all this out during lunchtime. Wakumi and Yuna were talking in a private place on the rooftop. I recorded the whole conversation on my phone if you want to hear it." Ayano nodded at her daughter while finishing the taco meat. Megami played the recording for her mom as she kept doing her homework. "This is what I have" she said. The mother stopped to listen to the recording, but dropped packet of seasoning in shock. "After dinner, we will stop by the police station, and we can report this to them. We should probably put Wakumi under surveillance as well." she replied once the recording ended. Megami quickly nodded at her mom's response, but didn't say anything because she was focused on completing her school responsibilities. Finally, Megami finished her homework and her mom finished cooking. Megami told her mother that she enrolled in self-defense classes so she can defend herself if Yuna strikes her. When the girls finished eating a few moments later, they went down to the police department to report Miss Aishi's accomplice. "My daughter told me that Yuna Aishi has an accomplice now. Her name is Wakumi Basu. Megami has the conversation between the two of them recorded on her phone." Ayano stated once it was there turn. "Alright. thanks for the update. we will put Wakumi under surveillance as well so we know when they both strike. We suggest that you take self-defense classes as well so that you can defend yourself if they attack you." the cop said as he wrote down the update. "I am taking self-defense classes now, and my friends are too." Megami replied quickly. "I hope we catch Yuna and her accomplice soon." the cop responded with a puzzled look. "we don't want them bringing terror and paranoia to Yanamikara high school." he added. Once they thanked each other, the girls headed home. The cops began to order surveillance on the accomplice as well, so that they can begin the mission of saving the school's students. 


© 2017 Noah Wayverlynn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on November 23, 2017
Last Updated on November 23, 2017


Author

Noah Wayverlynn
Noah Wayverlynn

West Fargo, ND



About
Yo! It's Noah here! I love to write stories, poetry, songs, and more! I am gender fluid and visually impaired. hope you enjoy the writing! more..

Writing