Scent

Scent

A Story by Maddie
"

Just a little thing I decided to write up since Halloween is coming up. Enjoy I guess haha!

"
The creature lurched through the bedroom window, glass shattering behind it, like a beautiful and powerful wind. It landed gracefully on all fours, it's nostrils flaring with lust, and an undeniable thirst. It stood up suddenly, its eyes looking around the room. A smile cracked on his natural crimson colored lips. His lips were like a hot, fiery hell, his mouth the flames that engulfed it. His black eyes swarmed the room, exploring and taking in every inch of its structure. It was a dark, cold, night, but he couldn't feel cold. He couldn't feel the cold breeze that gave others a dancing wave of goosebumps against their soft, tender, flesh. He was born with goosebumps. 
The walls were painted a bright, pink raspberry color. The furniture was a dark, cherry mahogany. The bed lay in the center of the room, the sheets a light cream color; alas, the bed was not made. With sudden instinct, he felt his body almost swiftly flick itself onto the bed. The bed was warm, the sheets erupting with the warm, tender, scent he's been searching for months for. He crouched onto the bed, on his hands and knees as he pressed his face into the bed sheets. His hands grabbed the sheets, clutching them, as a rush of adrenaline pumped through his body. He breathed it into his stone hard, statue like lungs. His body convulsed into sudden frenzy, the scent overwhelming his senses. His body and mind felt like a century long drought, the scent like rain clouds forming against the dry desert he had become. His head became dizzy, the hell fires in his mouth raged with sudden pulses, his entire body shaking with need and desire. He felt gasps of breath escaping from his mouth, followed by small moans. 
He somehow pulled himself from the bed, desperate for something. Anything. Her. He needed her. He wanted to destroy the sheets, rip them apart and somehow she would appear beneath them. He wanted to kiss her ferociously, his hell-like-lips burning her soft skin. He could picture his mouth moving all over her body, lustfully and hungrily. He wanted to clutch her body as tightly as he held onto the bed sheets, feeling every living pulse, heart beat, and breath that took place within her sensitively fleshed body. He could almost picture her naked body sprawled onto the bed, within his full control. Naked, exposed, and humiliated. Just like he was once. 
He looked around the room, seeing underwear, makeup, and clothes strewn throughout the floor. The stayed on the bed suddenly wondering where she was. She was one for disappearing, for he had lost her for eleven months. It was a long time, a long horrible time. But now here he was. With her just beneath his grasp. He didn't have much of a memory of what she looked like, but her scent had aroused and teased his memory for that pain endured eleven months. 
She couldn't be anywhere far, he thought. The bed was still warm, he concluded, the smile returning on his lips. He knew she was somewhere else within the house, but he'd rather take her beautiful, damned life right here, on this bed. He stayed crouched on the bed, ready to lurch at the door when it opened to reveal the torturous woman who had given him pain for eleven months. It was his turn.
He became bored almost suddenly, but his electric, agile senses were still intact as he waited upon her return. His eyes suddenly directed to a frame next to her bed. It was a picture of her and a dog. He squinted, slowly approaching the photo as if it was self-destructible. 
She had long, dark curls that fell down her upper torso like a waterfall. Her face was soft, and pale, her eyes round. He couldn't see the color of her eyes, but her face wasn't like anything he expected. Her lips were a warm, rosy pink, spread apart into a smile with pale, white teeth. He cocked his head, as if changing the angle of his view would change what he was seeing. Her arms held onto a dog with yellow fur, the dog looking slightly perplexed.
His body jumped as he heard footsteps approaching the door. His eyes widened as he saw the doorknob begin to turn. The creature, less swift than usual, jumped through the window, never returning again. 

© 2012 Maddie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012
Tags: randomness short story yeah

Author

Maddie
Maddie

About
Maddie. That is my name dearest ones. I have always had a strange love for either something strange or either too out of order. But it's all okay, because we all have strange loves for things. Specifi.. more..

Writing
Indigo Indigo

A Story by Maddie


Creep Creep

A Poem by Maddie