Perfect 10 formation

Perfect 10 formation

A Story by Pam
"

I will tell the story on how we formed...

"
I was Grade 4 and was studying at Little Angels Montessori School or simply known as LAMS at that when I met the siblings: Sophia and Lance. Sophia and I became best friends until I reached Grade 6 (At Grade 7, I transfered to another school.) Her jokes are simply funny and sometimes weird. 

Well.. At the Sixth Grade, I met Estrelleta, she was my seatmate on the first day and the last day of the schoolyear. She used to be my friendly rival but sometime in March, she became my best friend. Most of my friends and classmates admire her for her intelligence and appearance. 

In the middle of the schoolyear, I met Dave, a friend of Sophia and Lance, he keeps talking about video game stuff and Vocaloid stuff. We usually interact each other on the internet but if we interact on real life, it gets awkward..

On Summer, I met Niall online, making him my online friend.

On Grade 7, I transfered to another school named: University of San Carlos - North Campus or simply known as USC-NC. On that school, I met Jianne, my classmate. Some days later, I met Fionah and Pauline, my schoolmates. (The same grade but different section.)



© 2013 Pam


Author's Note

Pam
So.. what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 19, 2013
Last Updated on January 19, 2013
Tags: Perfect, 10, pilot

Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing