Chapter 2 - Sibling Argument

Chapter 2 - Sibling Argument

A Chapter by Pam

A minute later, Aubrey went inside the house with her baggage. She went in carefully not to break the vase near the door. "Daddy? Where are you?"
"Aubrey? Is that you?!" Micheal asked.
"Daddy? Is that you?!" Aubrey asked as she ran to hug her father.
"Look how much you've grown! Oh, I bought a gift for your for your 18th birthday!" Micheal said as he showed his gift to Aubrey.
"You really remembered my birthday!" Aubrey said.
"Of course! How could I forget?!" Micheal said as he hugged Aubrey again.

Victorica came out of the kitchen with the cake, "Daddy, chocolate cake's done!"
"Okay, just put it on the table there, Vic," Micheal said.
"My, my! Look how cute you are!" Aubrey praised Victorica.
"Um.. Thanks?" Victorica said. "I believe you're my older sis?"
"Older Stepsister," Aubrey said.
"Oh yeah, and... Happy 18th birthday, Aubrey," Victorica said.
"Why thank you!" Aubrey said.

Victorica placed the cake on the table and went back to the kitchen. "She so cute," Aubrey said. "How old is she?"
"Victorica's 16 years old," Micheal answered. "It's kinda strange that she still has baby fat,"
"Oh Aubrey, I prepared a present for you, it will be on my room," Victorica yelled.
"Thanks, Vic!" Aubrey said.

A minute later, Raven arrived, "Daddy, it's me Raven!"
"Raven! You're such a big girl now!" Micheal said as he hugged Raven.
Aubrey looked at Raven, "You must be Raven," she said.
"Yeah," Raven said.
"Fair enough," Aubrey said as she walked to the kitchen.
"I'm sorry, Rav," Micheal apologized. "She's been like that according to her mom,"
"Excuse me?!" Aubrey said.
"Well if you don't act like a b***h in your previous years, maybe dad will never have that comment," Raven said.
"Me? A  b***h?!" Aubrey said. "How about you? Wearing old fashioned clothes all the time!"
"These are not old fashioned!" Raven yelled.

Victorica approached her dad, "Can I take them to my room?"
"Yeah, you should," Micheal said.

Victorica then approached Aubrey and Raven, "Let's go to my room okay?"
"Oh yeah, I can't wait for my birthday present," Aubrey said.
"Oh yeah, whether late or not, Happy Birthday!" Raven said.
"Thank you, but I'm still mad at you!" Aubrey said.

They finally arrived in Victorica's room, still mad at each other, Victorica then sat down on a small couch and read a book named "Life after Death,"

Aubrey opened her gift from Victorica, it was the doll she wanted. "Oh my gosh.. Vic, how did you know that I wanted this doll?!" Aubrey asked.
"Your dad told me," Victorica said.
"Aww... Thanks!" Aubrey said.
"Would you like something to drink?" Victorica said.
"No!" Raven yelled.
"How could you talk to your adorable younger sister like that?!" Aubrey angrily asked.
"Oh, I'm sorry," Raven yelled at Aubrey.
"That's fine," Victorica said in depression. "Oh and Aubrey? Stepsisters,"

Victorica left the room, depressed. "Look what have you done to her!" Raven said.
"Me?! It's your fault!" Aubrey said.



© 2013 Pam


Author's Note

Pam
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing