Chapter 6 - Tim and Carlos

Chapter 6 - Tim and Carlos

A Chapter by Pam

Jessica and May came to see Aubrey, Raven and Victorica. "Hey guys, wanna go to the mall?" Jessica asked.
"Sure, we'd love to!" Victorica said.
"You guys hanging out?" Micheal asked.
"Yeah, in the nearby mall," Raven said.
"Okay, have fun!" Micheal said.
"Come on! Jacob and Matt are waiting for us!" May said.
"Okay, okay! We're coming!" Aubrey said.

Meanwhile, Matt and Jake arrived in the coffee shop, where they will meet Aubrey, Raven, Victorica, Jessica and May. Then suddenly, they met 2 of their old friends while ordering some coffee.
"Carlos? Tim?" Matt asked.
"Matthew! It's great to see you, man!" Carlos said as he gives Matt a high-five.
"Hey, Tim!" Jake said as he and Tim did the bro fist.
"Who are you guys waiting?" Tim asked.
"Jessica and May," Matt said.
"Hey dude! Don't forget Victorica and her stepsisters!" Jake said.
"Oh, they're they are!" Carlos said.
"Hey Carlos! Hey Timothy!" May greeted.
"Hey girls!" Carlos greeted them happily.
"Hey Aubrey," Matt said.
"Hey Matt," Aubrey said as she smiles.
"You look amazing," Matt said.
"Thank you," Aubrey said.
"So you got yourself a girlfriend?" Tim asked Matt.
"No, we just met yesterday!" Matt said. Then he turned to Aubrey, "Just don't mind them what they said, Aubrey!"
"Oh no, that's fine," Aubrey said.
"I'm Carlos," he said. Then he points to Tim, "And this guy here, is Timothy,"
"Just call me Tim for short," Tim said.
"Oh! I'm Aubrey and this girl beside me, is Raven," Aubrey said.
"Oh, hi there," Raven said.
"Come on! Let's buy some drinks! Then we'll go swimming at Victorica's house!" Jake said.
"Oh yeah, would that be okay, Vic? It's been years that.. Tim and I haven't visited your house," Carlos asked Victorica.
"Oh sure! Why not? The last you visited me was like... we're still in the 6th grade of something," Victorica said.
"Thanks," Tim said, then he notices something about Victorica, "You look a little pale, Vic. Yeah, I know that you have cancer, which is leukemia,"
"Yeah, did you go for a check up or something?" Carlos asked.
"Well, my last check up was before the day Aubrey and Raven arrived here," Victorica said.
"So guys, wanna have coffee before we go around in the mall?" Jessica asked.

Right after Jessica finishes her question, Carlos then turned around, started touching Jessica's cheek and said, "Wow, Jess. You look stunning as ever,"
"Would I remind you not to touch my cheek?" Jessica asked after slapping Carlos in the face.
"Sorry," Carlos said.
"Anyways, we like to have coffee," Tim said.
"Well not me," Victorica said. "I just want water,"
"Okay then," Jessica said as she goes to the counter.
"Do you need ice, Carlos?" Raven asked.
"Sure, Ice pack," Carlos said.
"Here you go!" Raven said as she gives the ice pack to Carlos.
"That was fast," Carlos said.
"I am always prepared!" Raven said.

After hanging out in the mall, they all went to Victorica's house, "Hey dad! We're home!" Aubrey said.
"Ah! All of you are here again!" Micheal said.
"But this time with me and Tim!" Carlos said as he and Tim went in front of Micheal.
"Ah it's you! Go on! Swim!" Micheal said.
"Alright! Let's go!" Carlos said.

Everyone arrived in the poolside in their swimming attire. While May and Raven are about to jump in the pool, May slipped. Raven tried to help May stand and Tim rushed to help her.
"Are you okay?" Tim asked May.
"No, I'm fine. Thanks guys," May said. Then she, Raven and Tim jumped in the pool together.

Then later, everyone including Micheal jumped in the pool.


© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on May 27, 2013
Last Updated on May 27, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing