Chapter 3 - The Truth!

Chapter 3 - The Truth!

A Chapter by Pam

Victorica arrived in the kitchen, preparing juice in the jar and cake, "Hey Vic, are your sisters still fighting?" Micheal asked.
"Yeah, it gets annoying," Victorica said.
"Why don't you prepare some food while I'll talk to the girls?" Micheal said.
"Sure, dad," Victorica said.

Micheal arrived in Victorica's room, "Hey girls can I tell you something... A secret about your younger sister Victorica?"
"Stepsisters," Raven said.
"Yeah, it's still the same," Micheal said.
"No, it's not," Raven said.
"Anyways... you might be wondering why Victorica's depressed by now, right?" Micheal asked.
"It's her fault! When Vic asked us if we want a drink, she yelled at her!" Aubrey said as she pointed at Raven.

Ignoring what Aubrey said, "Listen... your younger sister, has some kind of cancer of white blood," Micheal said sorrowfully.

The two dropped their mouths after hearing the word "Cancer," "Leukemia?" Aubrey asked.
"Yeah, she was like 13 years old when she was diagnosed by Leukemia. She has that illness for.. 3 years," Micheal said, as he started to shed tears

Aubrey and Raven were silent for a while, feeling guilty of their argument would affect Victorica. Raven sighed, "I'm sorry, Aubrey. I didn't mean what I said," Raven said.
"I'm sorry too Raven, I didn't know Victorica was hurt," Aubrey said.
"That's better," Micheal said. "I want you two to take care of your younger sister okay?"
"We will," Raven said.
"That's really nice of you," Micheal said.

Victorica then arrived in her room, "I'll help you," Raven said as she carried the tray,"
"Thanks," Victorica said.
"I'll leave you guys here, okay?" Micheal said as he left the room.
"Soo... what are you guys talking about?" Victorica asked. None of them answered, probably worried of Victorica's cancer.
"Why can't you guys answer? Is everything okay?" Victorica asked while she was about to pour the glasses.
"I'll do that," Aubrey said.
"Umm... Okay," Victorica said as she handed the jar to Aubrey.

Aubrey started filling the glasses and gave glasses to each other.

"Is everything fine now?" Victorica asked.
"Yes," Aubrey said.
"We learned that you have leukemia for 3 years," Raven said.
"Oh.. that's why dad wants to talk to you," Victorica said.
"Yeah," Raven said.
"You guys wanna go swimming? Dad has a pool on the backyard," Victorica said.
"Yeah, why not?" Aubrey said.
"I invited friends as well," Victorica said.
"Oh.. are they boys?" Aubrey asked.
"There are boys," Victorica said.
"Do you keep thinking about boys?" Raven asked while laughing.
"I'm not sure," Aubrey said while laughing. Raven and Victorica burst out laughing as well.



© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing