Chapter 5 - Just a friend

Chapter 5 - Just a friend

A Chapter by Pam

"Hey, I just built a lemonade stand on the other side of the pool!" Micheal said.
"Lemonade stand? Where's the Lemonade?" Jessica asked.
"Oh yeah, still gonna get it," Micheal said, when got out of the pool, his trunks fall off, "Whoops, I have to change my trunks as well,"
"Yeah, you should," May said. Then everyone bursts out laughing.
"Alright, I'm gonna jump in the pool!" Aubrey said.
"Same here!" Jessica said.

Aubrey and Jessica jumped in the pool together. They hit Raven and May on their heads. "Ouch! That hurts!" Raven yelled.
"Sorry, guys," Jessica said.
"Nah, that's fine," May said.
"Hey guys! You should jump in too!" Jessica said.
"Alright! Here I come!" Victorica said.
"Are you sure, Vic? How about your illness?" Jake said.
"I'll be fine," Victorica said. Then she jumped in the pool.
"Alright! Suit yourself!" Jake said. He and Matt jumped in the pool.

Micheal arrived with the lemonade and a new pair of trunks, "Hey guys, here's the lemonade!"
"Maybe later, dad," Victorica said.
"Okay, It's splashing time!" Micheal said as he jumped in the pool. However, he hit Jake's head.
"Ouch!" Jake yelled.
"Sorry Jacob! I should have jumped on that big space on the left, since... the pool's big as the basketball court," Micheal said.
"It's big, but I'm not really sure that it's big as the basketball court," Raven said.

Hours later, Aubrey and Raven decided to call their moms, "Oh hey guys, after you call, close the lights, it's late!" Victorica said.
"Alright, we'll take care of the lights," Raven said.

After Aubrey and Raven called their mom, they went to their room, "Hey Vic, since we'll stay here for one month, who's gonna take care of you for the rest of the months?" Raven asked.
"Just dad, and my friends as well," Victorica said.
"Oh... I see... Hey Aubrey, do you even like Matt?" Raven asked.
"Matt? No way! We just met!" Aubrey said.
"Really?" Victorica said.
"Yeah! I don't have a crush on Matt!" Aubrey said.
"I think Jacob's better than Matt," Victorica said.
"Wait..." Aubrey said. "You like Jake?!"
"What? Well yeah, I like him as friend. HE'S JUST A FRIEND," Victorica said.


© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing