Chapter 1 - Past relationships...

Chapter 1 - Past relationships...

A Chapter by Pam

Micheal Flynn, a billionaire, met Josephine when robbers invade the store where she was in. It was love in first sight. Just 5 days later, the two got married. And lived a happy life. Josephine gave birth to Aubrey. When Aubrey was a year old, her parents divorced. But she still kept her surname.

Micheal fell in love with Judy, his office mate. They got married. Judy gave birth to Raven. Micheal suffered another divorce a year later. Like Aubrey, Raven still kept her surname.

He met Rachel after he was divorced. The two got married and welcome their child Victorica. Once again, Micheal suffered another divorce. Victorica, unlike her stepsisters, who stayed with her father's ex-wives, she stayed with her father.

In the present day, It's Aubrey's 18th birthday..

"Aubrey! Happy Birthday!" Her mom, Josephine said.
"Thanks mom," Aubrey said. "Can I tell you my wish?"
"Sure, what is it?" Her mom asked.
"I wanna see dad again," Aubrey said.
Josephine sighed. Started thinking of her daughter visiting her ex-husband, "Okay, since you're an adult now, why not stay there for a month?"
"Sure! That'll be great," Aubrey said. "But how about you?"
"I'll be fine, your younger brother will be staying with me. I'll visit soon okay?"
Josephine said as she hugged her daughter. "Here's your father's address, stay safe okay?"
"Sure!" Aubrey said.

Meanwhile, the 17 year old, Raven asked about her father. "Hey mom, I was wondering about dad,"
"Dad's fine, together with his new family. But it's kinda sad that he was divorced for the 3rd time," Judy said.
"Can I visit him? I missed him so much, I'll be fine there for one month," Raven said with a big grin.
"Okay, pack up your things, and say hi to your dad for me," Judy said.

Meanwhile, In Micheal's house..

"Victorica, where are you?" Micheal said.
"I'm in the kitchen, dad. What's up?" Victorica asked.
"I just received a call that your stepsisters are coming here," Micheal said.
"Really? Great! I'll make food right now! Oh wait, Cake! I'll bake a CAKE!" Victorica said happily.
"Okay, take care of yourself," Micheal said with a smile.


© 2013 Pam


Author's Note

Pam
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on May 26, 2013
Last Updated on May 26, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

Cebu City, 7, Philippines



About
I'm an artist and a story writer. I make "Oh! My Perfect 10!" stories. The characters here are based on their real life counterparts. I hope you enjoy my stories! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PamSt.. more..

Writing