Who Is He?

Who Is He?

A Chapter by GodsOfNeutrality

"Aw crap."
I looked around the corner. When no one was there I let out a breath of relief. My dad was looking for me since I snuck out. He's super paranoid and worries too much. And I couldn't miss this party. Besides it's not like anything bad wold happen. The least he'd do was give me the "I was worried Tora" speech. I stepped around the corner and ran into someone.
"Sorry," I said brushing myself off. I pushed a couple blonde bangs from my blue eyes. Then I looked to see who I ran into. He was 5 foot 6 with white hair and green eyes. His hair was at the base of his neck. He looked at me and sighed.
"Yeah that was my bad." He turned to walk away. He looked over his shoulder. "Geuss we should both keep an eye out next time." He looked ahead and started walking. I watched him leave before curiosity got the best of me.
'Who is he?' was the only thought in my mind as I ran after him. I caught up and he looked at me.
I shrugged. "We're going the same direction."
"No. The party's that way," he said pointing behind us."You're not fooling me."
"How do you know about the party?"
"You look like the type of person."
I looked at my clothes. They weren't all that interesting. Just a pair of jean shorts and a blue sleeveless shirt.
"I wasn't talking about your clothes. Besides don't you have anything better to do."
I looked at my watch and sighed.
"Well it's too late now. The party's almost over by now."
He put a hand on my head. It was kinda uncomfortable since I was only a few inches shorter. He ruffled my hair before turning right.
"Not my problem kid."
I stood at the corner and watched him leave. I turned to leave but couldn't.
'You're just going to go after him again.' I groaned and ran after him.
I turned the corner and ran into him again.
"We've got to stop doing that."
He sighed. "What do you want? And make it quick I got to find a place to stay."
"Don't you have a home?"
"I'm just........here for a visit."
"Now you're not fooling me."
He pushed passed me. "I don't have time for this."
"You could stay at my place." He turned to me.
"You won't leave until I say yes, huh?"
"You catch on quick."
"Fine lead the way." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him behind me.
"I'm Tora by the way."
"Covon."
I sighed. It was a start.


© 2016 GodsOfNeutrality


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 17, 2016
Last Updated on September 29, 2016