Chapter I The last Hope

Chapter I The last Hope

A Chapter by OokamiTenshi

Year 209 A.D. the war between the vampire and the werewolf clans have raged on for three generations now, in this generation a profociey was told that a newborn werewolf of the royal family would end the bloodshed of the clans and reunite the two clans under one rule where all were equal, The Vampire king alucard marches his armies through the land slaying and inslaving all werewolves which confront his army.

 

In the struggle to hold off the vampire army a single messanger quickly runs to warn the last taboo of werewolves of the forecomming danger reaching the camp the messanger hurries to the alpha's chambers" My Lord! " The Alpha male of the tribe Lord Inutaisho stands in anticipation for an explanation" What is it, What message do you bring!" as the messanger catches his breath he speeks,"Grave news my lord, The western camp has fallen".

 

The Alpha male shocked at this news continued,"What...You mean to tell me my brother's camp has fell...No I think not", the messanger continued,"Tis true my lord, I am the only one left, the vampire kings army is on the march to your camp you are the last hope for the werewolves my lord!" Inutaisho couldn't believe his brother's camp had fallen it was much stronger than his, however if the vampiric army was indded on the march it would be up to him to defend his people.

 

Inutaisho quickly rose his army to defend the camp eventhough he knew that his army would stand little chance of survival, with his wife in labor and his camp in danger of being destroyed he chose his best worrors and instructed them "You are my best and I'm counting on you to take my wife to safty, I don't care where you run to just keep her from harm and defend her with your very lives, I will stay and hold off the enemy". 

 

With that the six individuals carried the alpha female out of the camp and quickly were on their way, Good thing too because it was at that moment in which the vampiric army was spotted, Inutaisho quickly was shouting orders to his men"Archer's to the walls!, Swordsmen in formation!, Catapults load and be ready to fire!" every order instructed was done in an instant as the vampiric army drew closer to the camp.

 

(Want to know what happens next? stay tuned for Chapter two THE BATTLE OF THE BEASTS)



© 2008 OokamiTenshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I kind of aggree with Zachie!!!! but i liked it!!! ;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


JESSE YOUR WEIRD! AND I LIKE THE STORY BUT IT'S A TAD CHOPPY, MEANING YOU SOUND TOO OVERLY DRAMATIC.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2008


Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by OokamiTenshi





Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114