Chapter II BATTLE OF THE BEASTS

Chapter II BATTLE OF THE BEASTS

A Chapter by OokamiTenshi

The vampiric army had came into range of the archers Lord Inutaisho yelled" ARCHERS, FIRE!!!!", with that the night sky was filled with a dark cloud of death as arrows climed higher and higher intill they fell apon the enemy sending bodies flying and blood gushing from those whom were shot down by the swarm of arrows.

 

Meanwhile in the forest the six best were running with the alpha female they stopped every mile and a half to catch there breath only staying for a time of three to five miniutes at the max and then continueing on there way as the alpha male had ordered, Howevever something was very wrong there was a strange sent in the air they were being followed.

 

At the camp Lord Inutaisho had kept the enemy held for a while intill they brought in the siege weapons as the dark shapes came into view it began to rain this was a disadvantage two both sides the werewolves couldn't see the weapons that could bring their downfall, while the vampires couldn't see if an attack was to come intill it was too late, both sides relised this.

 

The six best drinched to the bone continued on their way, but then they stopped all six could smell it,"IT"S AN AMBUSH!!!" one yelled as the five others changed into a difencive stance and the alpha female awoke and was put in the middle as the six best came back to back in a circle it was then that a number of eyes glisened out from amongst the darkness.

 

Inutaisho quickly took his swordsmen and took half to the left and half to the right, to try and flank the enemy from both sides and hopefully destroy the seige weapons as both sides moved into position and awaited the order Inutaisho had a strange feeling in him that something was wrong, trying to ignore the gut feeling he gave the order, both sides came around and ended up on both sides of the vampiric army.

 

The vampiric army unaware that they had been flanked stopped as both sides went into a defence, Lightning cracked and lit up the battlefield revealing the werewolves on both sides Lord Inutaisho in the front of the gate yelled"ATTACK" and both sides rushed into a wet bloody massacure with swords clanging, and shilds bashing, as screems filled the air some of bravery, some of pain, and some of death.

 

The six warrors kept close as the eyes came closer and closer , the eyes all around them they knew the only way out was to fight strong and confedent they stood their ground and guarded the alpha female as ordered even knowing that they were out numbered and most likely would not survive all that mattered was that the alpha female was safe.

 

(WHAT"S NEXT you ask well you'll just have to wait and see don't miss Chapter three: THE ULTAMENT SACRAFICE)



© 2008 OokamiTenshi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WELL DONE!


Posted 15 Years Ago


Wootness! You is way to special Jesse!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I LIKED IT... for some reason i think of Beowulf but not really!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Thought it was a good chapter but it's kinda choppy, like your too dramatic, liked it though!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2008


Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..