Chapter 3: Elen 1

Chapter 3: Elen 1

A Chapter by Ozzz
"

Chapter 3

"

“Sorry! I couldn’t find you anywhere.”

I heard my brother’s voice and I said before looking up

“Took you longer than usual.”

Then upon looking up, I saw a person I wasn’t expecting to see. The person I saw was not my brother but instead the girl that called for help a while ago.

“…” (Ren)

“But well, forgive me. Also, don’t you think I’m amazing for being able to find a person with no presence at all?”

“*sigh* Then?” (Ren)

“Oh come oooon! React more! Act surprised! You heard your brother’s voice just now, didn’t you? You’re so duuuuuull. Boooooriiiing.”

“I already know that. Just, please, tell me what is up and why are you here and please leave if you have nothing to say.”

Sob sob sob. Uuuuhuhuhu.

Eh? She cried? I said inside my head. I never really understood people’s emotions, much less women.

“Stupid. I just came because your brother told me to fetch you.”

“Ah, 'kay. Then? Shall we go? The time is like that after all.” (Ren)

I said as I pointed to her watch that displays 12:03 AM.

Really, I waited for at least 5 hours?

“AAAAAHHH! REALLY?! IT’S ALREADY THIS LATE?! I didn’t notice at all! Come!”

She shouted with all her might, grabbed my arm and ran at full speed until we reach a humongous house. Or more like a mansion, no, a castle. She opened the huge door which looked eerie because a kid can push a huge door like that. I mean, I’m not even sure if I can make a door half that thing’s size budge even if I give my all pushing it. Well, I guess that’s because I’m weak.

Upon entering, I saw a friggin’ chandelier above that I thought only existed in other countries or in a house of a noble or something, a huge staircase that extends up 4 floors. I saw people around chatting with themselves and doing their assignments even though it’s already midnight. I also saw my brother in one of those groups of people here. While I was quietly observing,

“So, what do you think?”

“… Huge” (Ren)

My voice leaked out.

“Hehehe~”

She said and snorted while puffing out her modest chest.

My brother came and shouted “Welcome!” and the other people turned to look at the ones who entered. But they tilted their heads as if saying ‘Huh? What’s new?’. Yup, they probably didn’t see me at all, well not that it matters. I walked towards my brother and said

“Ooiiii. Who is she? What is she? Where is this? What is happening? How can she perceive me? Why is it that you asked her to do something like that? It will be faster if you did it. Not to mention, I waited for 5 hours, you know?” (Ren)

“Sorry, sorry. Well, she is Elen, our adviser. This is the best dormitory of the University. Well, how would I know how? And well, I’m kind of busy, you see.”

He answered my barrage questions flawlessly. Seriously, this perfect person, even the order of answers are perfect! But I heard something that piqued my interest.

I said “Adviser?! That?!” as I pointed using my thumb to Elen.

“What do you mean ‘that’?! Oi, Ike, can you say something to your brother?” (Elen)

“Nope, he is just like that after all.” (Ike)

“You liar.” (Elen)

Oh yeah, my brother’s name is Ike. Yep, Ike as in ‘Ikemen’ in Japanese (but really, just pronounced as “aik”) with his black hair, blue eyes with beautiful facial features and wonderful physical attributes like being tall, and muscular. Seriously, even his name is like that. Not that it matters to me though.

People gathered while they were having that conversation and seemingly asking what is happening and asking what is wrong so I walked away for a while without anyone noticing and sat on a nearby chair.

After some time, the people dispersed slowly and bro and Elen came to talk to me.

“You okay? You gonna sleep or what?” (Ike)

“Un. Sleep. Where though?” (Ren)

“Here of course?” (Elen)

“Where exactly is ‘Here’?” (Ren)

“Just stand up for now and come with us.” (Ike)

I stood up and I followed them as they walked. When they stopped it was in front of a regular-sized door and they stood side-by-side and turned towards me after whispering with each other about something.

“Ren, do you want to stay here?” (Ike)

“….” (Ren)

“Well…. We can let you stay if you promise to join the Student Council.” (Elen)

Oh right, I forgot to mention. My bro is a part of the University Student Council. Actually, not just a ‘part’, he is the president of the presidents. Something like the leader of the presidents for each college.

“Don’t collect garbage in the Student Council. It’s a place for talented people like my brother.” (Ren)

“Uhhh…. Well, isn’t it fine? But I guess since you don’t want it, just go and stay the night. It was my fault you don’t have a dorm yet after all. Also my fault you had to sleep this late. So, I guess I’ll make an exception today.” (Elen)

“Thanks. Gonna go sleep then.” (Ren)

I waited for them to leave before I opened the door and what I saw was unexpected.

“…Huge.”

My voice leaked out. I thought they gave me one of the bad rooms here when I saw the normal-looking door but what can I say. It looks very, very luxurious. Well, I’m tired, let’s go sleep. I jumped into the bed and found comfort and my consciousness was taken away by the bed immediately.

Elen’s POV

While walking away from the room that Ike’s brother is using, Ike and I talked about something.

“Well? Did you see it?” (Ike)

“Un, I did but he really doesn’t know, huh?” (Elen)

I said like I really saw something but no, I didn’t really see much.

“He probably knows but he has never let it slip… Or maybe he is trying to bury it in his memories. He might even have forgotten it already.” (Ike)

“Well, I guess we just have to wait until he confesses, slips, or remember, huh?” (Elen)

“Or… We could pull some strings for it to happen.” (Ike)

“Nah. Don’t talk like that. Even if your brother is more special than you, you shouldn’t force the growth of a child.” (Elen)

“You really talk like an adult when you are with me, eh?” (Ike)

“I need to preserve my honor even towards a single person, after all.” (Elen)

“Then just act like this with others. They’ll respect you y’know?” (Ike)

“Meh. Let’s just leave things be the way they are now.” (Elen)

“’Kaaaay.” (Ike)

He said so while looking disappointed.

 



© 2017 Ozzz


Author's Note

Ozzz
comments, rating, etc. All are welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 8, 2017
Last Updated on July 13, 2017
Tags: Re-Me, ReMe, chapter3


Author

Ozzz
Ozzz

Quezon City, NCR, Philippines



About
Graduate!!! Amateur more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Ren Chapter 1: Ren

A Chapter by Ozzz


Chapter 4: Elen 2 Chapter 4: Elen 2

A Chapter by Ozzz