The World Is Crashing Down- Part 26

The World Is Crashing Down- Part 26

A Story by EmilyNixon.

Emily’s P.O.V

 

          I was frozen with anger. It was like my heart stopped and I couldn’t breathe. I was speechless. I could feel my muscles tense up in my hands. I wanted to know why she hasn’t told me. From the looks of it, the letter came in about a week ago. This disease has been eating at my body for a week, and she has not told me. Some mother she is.

          I folded the paper up and stuck it in my shorts pocket. I left out of my mother’s room madder than a hornet. I finished putting the rest of the clothes up and tried to call Calli. She wouldn’t pick up her phone, and neither would Bill. So, I had to leave them a message. Then, it popped into my head. I could call my dad.

          I called my dad and told him what all has happened. He was pretty fired up after I told him. The only flight that he would be able to get to come back home was in two days. He was all they way in Wellington, New Zealand.

 

Calli’s P.O.V

 

          Tom and I were walking around the fair grounds hand in hand. It was so perfect and peaceful. Then we went to one of the game booths. He won of course. He won me a big stuffed teddy bear. I decided to name him Tommie.

          “Thank you for taking me to the fair tonight. I had a lot of fun.” I said smiling at Tom. “It’s no problem. You needed to get away from that dragon mother of yours anyway.” He said laughing. “No Kidding. I said smiling. “What do you think she is going to say when she finds out?” “She will probably yell at me and then kick me out. She isn’t even my real mom anyway.”

          Tom just looked at me funny. “What do you mean she isn’t your real mom?” “ I mean she isn’t my real mom. I found papers in her room, adoption papers that say that Emily and I are adopted.” I said looking up and Tom. “I’m sorry Calli.” “Tom, you have nothing to be sorry for.” I said as I kissed his lips gently.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on June 2, 2010
Last Updated on June 2, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing