Break Away- Part 12

Break Away- Part 12

A Story by EmilyNixon.

           I knew nothing good could come out of what was about to happen. Azure did seem like the string type. Though, I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut and not find out, unlike Tom.

           Everybody ran out of the cafeteria to see what Azure was about to do. Only few stayed. Breezy and I were two of them.

           “You're not going to go see Azure throw Tom up the flag pole?” I asked her. “I have seen Azure throw many people up flagpoles. It's her specialty.” Breezy said laughing. “So, you wont come see it with me?” I asked her as I did a puppy face.. “Fine. Let's go.” she said as she grabbed her things.

           We rushed outside to see that everyone was surrounding Azure and the flagpole. We saw that Luna was trying to lead us through the crowd so we could be closer. She was pushing everybody out the way and basically pulling our arms off. When we got closer, we could see Azure tyeing him to the school flag.

           After she tied him to the flag, she started to pull it up. And with, was Tom. He was upside down while she was pulling the flag. Everybody was laughing at him. Even I was.

           Tom was finally about fifteen meters up in the air. Azure was smiling and laughing. Tom, he was cursing like a sailor. “Sind Sie aus Ihrem verdammten Gemüt, Azur?” Tom yelled. “I don't know what you said. But it's probably 'yeah'” Azure said laughing.

           “So, tom. You still think boys are stronger than girls?” Azure said holding the rope. “Say girls are stronger than boys.” “No!” “Say it, or I will drop you!” Azure said as she let go of the rope and the grabbed it again.

           “Fine! Girls are stronger than boys!” Tom screamed. “Steigen Sie jetzt mich von hier herunter!” “Bill, what did he say?” Azure asked me. “He said he wants you to put him down now.” I said as I looked up at Tom.

           Azure finally put Tom down and the bell rang for us to go to our sixth hour class. I said bye to the girls and I walked with the guys to our classes.

           “I think I am in love with Azure.” Georg said. “Are you crazy? She could have killed me!” Tom said. “Awe, Georg is in love.” I said as I laughed. “Bill, do you think you can talk to Breezy and see if she can get Azure to go out with me?” “We will talk about it later tonight.” I said as I walked to my health class.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on June 4, 2010
Last Updated on June 4, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing