Break Away- Part 10

Break Away- Part 10

A Story by EmilyNixon.

           I grabbed my lunch tray and sat down next to Georg and Gustav. I looked to see where Tom had gone. Though, I had a pretty good idea where. He was going to get hit again, and this time, I wasn't going to help him. Though I say that now, but I always wind up helping him.

           “Bill, where is Tom going?” Georg asked me. “Somewhere he isn't suppose to go.” I said as I looked at Tom. He was sitting down between Breezy and Luna. Bad move.

           “He is going to get hit again, Bill.” Gustav as he ate a French fry. “I know.” I said as I drank my water. “Who are those girls anyway? They look to good to go with Tom.” Gustav asked. “That is Luna and Breezy. Luna is the one with the blonde hair. Breezy is the one with the dark brown hair.” I said. “I am not sure who the other girl is.” “The one with the black hair? That is Azure. She is in my first period class.” Georg said.

           “Do you think I should go save him?' I asked as I sat up and looked at the guys. “yeah, I'm pretty sure he would like kids in the future.” Gustav said. “Yeah. But he is braking up the wrong tree to get them.” Georg said. “That is totally true.” I said as I jumped up from my seat and walked over to their table.

            As I walked up to the table I saw Breezy stand up. She was talking to Luna and walking toward me. She wasn't paying attention. Until she ran into me, again.

           “Oh, I'm sorry.” Breezy said as she looked up and saw that it was me. A smile ran across her face and her cheeks got red. “Hey Bill.” “You know, we have got to stop meeting like this.” I said laughing. Her cheeks got even more red. “What are you doing over here?” she asked. “I'm here to save my brother before he gets himself killed. The usual.” I said to her. “Fun.” “Where are you going?” “To get another water. You know, you gotta stay hydrated.” She said as she walked past me. “Of course.” I smiled at her and looked back around.

           I walked behind Tom and grabbed him by his shirt. “Come on lover boy. Funs over.” I said to him. Azure and Luna laughed. “Bill, it is okay. He was apologizing for being a pest.” Luna said. “You can let the rat stay.” “You can sit with us too if you want.” Azure said. “What about Georg and Gustav?” I asked. “They can come too.” Azure said.

           I called over the boys and they came and sat down. Breezy came back and sat down with her water. I could tell she was shy of us guys. It was mostly me she was shy of, though.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing