Break Away- Part 11

Break Away- Part 11

A Story by EmilyNixon.

           "Breezy, this is Georg and Gustav.” I said looking at her. “Nice to meet you, Breezy.” Gustav said. “Nice to meet you too, Gustav.” Breezy said smiling as she took a sip of her fresh water. “I have been meaning to ask you girls something.” Tom began. Can he just keep his mouth shut for five minutes? “What is with your accents?” I slapped the back of his head. “What is with your accent?” Luna said right back at him. “We are from London, England. You know, The United Kingdom.” Azure said.

          That was a nice come back. “I know what the United Kingdom is, thank you.” tom said. “You never know.” Luna said laughing. These girls are pretty funny.

           “You are very quite, Breezy. Do you ever talk?” Gustav asked. “She is usually a blabber mouth.” Luna said. Breezy just looked at them and sipped her water. “You guys have really unique names.” Georg said. “How were you named so?”

           “Well, our parents were original.” Breezy said. “I was named because I was born in a cold and breezy month, which is December. That is how I got my name.” “I was born the night of a Lunar Eclipse.” Luna said. “That's how I got mine.” “Well, I was born in Spain. My parents were on vacation. When I was born, they decided to name me Azure, which means “sky blue” in Spanish. The name is usually given to a baby girl with blue yes. I am a girl, and I have blue eyes. That is how I got mine.” Azure said.

            I find it pretty cool how they were named. That is basically what we talked about for a while. Until Tom said that he was strong.

           “You, strong?” azure said. “Please.” “Everybody knows that boys are stringer than girls. And I know I am stringer than any girl. Including Azure.” Tom said. Luna, Azure, and Breezy looked at each other and laughed. “You think so?” Breezy said. “How about I show you how strong I am, Tom.” Azure sad with a devilish look on her face. Azure drug Tom outside of the cafeteria. She was taking him to the flagpole.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5