The World Is Crashing Down Part- 30

The World Is Crashing Down Part- 30

A Story by EmilyNixon.

Emily's P.O.V


           It was around two thirty in the morning when I woke up screaming in pain. It felt like my whole left side was being stabbed. It also felt like it was on fire. I didnt know what was happening, though I had I feeling I did.

               Bill came down the stairs and turned on the lights. “Emily, whats wrong?” he said as he looked down at me. He was wearing a gray t-shirt and black sweat pants. “My side!” I said as I cried out in pain. My eyes were flowing waterfalls by now.

               I could see the expression on Bill's face through my blurred vision. There was fear in his eyes. He hurried and got Tom. Tom took some of my things and put them in the car. Bill was carrying me. I knew where they were taking me. The whole time, Tom and Bill were trying to call Calli and tell her that they were taking me to the hospital, but she wouldn't answer the phone.


Bill's P.O.V


          We were at the hospital. Emily was in a room, hooked up to a whole bunch of machines. The doctors say that they need to try to stabilize th pain. They said she needed a major kidney transplant. The cancer was all over her left kidney. A transplant would be the only way for the cancer to leave.

               Tom walked in and walked over to Emily. “Hey, Em.” he was speaking in a low voice. “I got in touch with Calli. Her and Taylor are on their way. They are going to bring a few things for you.” He said. All Emily could do was nod. The doctors had her pretty drugged. They basically tranquilized her.


Calli's P.O.V


          I was dreading that this day would ever come. After I got the phone call from Tom saying that he had to bring Emily to the hospital, my heart dropped. Tom said that she was screaming bloody murder from the pain. I wish I could say I knew how she felt, but I don't.

               I was on the verge of going insane. I was trying to pack some of Emily's things and trying to wake Taylor up. I finally had to pour ice water on her after thirty minutes of trying to wake her up.

              “What the hell was that for?” Taylor said as she jumped out of the bed. “Look, we don't have time. Emily is in the hospital!” I said as I grabbed her things and went out the room. Taylor followed after she got her gray jacket on. “We don't have a car! How are we going to get there?” Taylor asked as we walked outside. “How much you want to bet?” I said as I held up Abigail's car keys to her Mercedes Benz.


Taylor's P.O.V


            No, no, no! Calli is not high-jacking Abigail's Mercedes Benz at three in the damn morning. She is becoming crazy just like her!

                After ten minutes of me saying how this was a bad idea, we finally got into the car and drove out the drive way. More like peeled out. “Calli, slow down!” I said as I put on my seat belt. It was like she was going two hundred miles per hour! She turned to me. “Taylor, shut up! I know how to drive!” “Apparently, you don't!” I looked at the road. My heart was in my throat and my eyes were wide. “Calli, watch out!” I screamed.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on June 4, 2010
Last Updated on June 4, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing