The World Is Crashing Down- Part 27

The World Is Crashing Down- Part 27

A Story by EmilyNixon.

Emily's P.O.V


           It was around seven o'clock before the girls came home. So after that, my mother came home. Taylor, Calli, my mother, and I were sitting at the kitchen table. I knew deep down inside, I just wanted to explode. But, I kept my cool, for now that is. I began to break my silence.

           “So,” I said sipping my water. “Mom, I got a phone call from my doctor today. He said I need surgery. Well, a major kidney transplant to be exact. Why is that?” I said as I crossed my legs and folded my arms. The whole table was silent. My mother's eyes got wide as she stared at me. “I have no clue, honey. Your cancer is all gone.” she said so innocently. I slowly began to pull the results out of my pocket so they didn't see. “Is it mom? Is it really?”

           My mom just stared at me. I had a pretty good feeling she knew what was going on. She just nodded and said “yeah” to my question. I smirked and unfolded the results and stood up. I leaned in across the table and slid the paper to her. I looked closely at her. I could feel the fear coming right off her. She looked guilty. I looked deep into her eyes. “Maybe this will ring a bell.” I said as I nodded to the results that were right below me. She just stared at it. Then she finally looked at me.

           “How did you find this?” she finally said. “Well, after I got that call from the doctor, I went browsing around your room, and well, what do you know? I found them. Do you know how they got there?” I said as my anger was building up from deep inside me, little by little. I knew she had to crack sooner or later. “I'm not the only one who hid them from you! Calli did as well!” I stood straight back up and looked at Calli.


Calli's P.O.V


           I know she isn't blaming all this on me now! I didn't want to look at Emily, but I had to. Every time I didn't, I could feel her eyes going deep inside of me. “Care to explain what the hell is going on?” Emily said crossing her arms. This wasn't the way I wanted her to find out.

           “Don't look at me like that, Emily! Mom, or should I say, Abigail said she wasn't going to tell you about the results! You told me to hide them! You wanted her to die!” I said as I looked at Emily. I could tell she was trying to hold back the tears of anger. I have never seen her that mad before. “Is this all true, mommy?” Emily said is a disgusted voice. Abigail slightly nodded. “Oh, you know what else, Em? She isn't our real mother!”

           Emily looked at me like I was flipping crazy. “Of course I am! I gave birth to both of you!” Abigail said standing up. “Oh, really now? Well, according to this paper” I said as I pulled the adoption documents out of my pocket and unfolded them. “We are officially, adopted.” I said as I waved the papers in Abigail's face. “Is this true?” Emily said as she walked up to Abigail. All she could do was nod. She knew she was caught.

           Then, out of nowhere, Emily slapped her. I know Emily, she would never hit somebody. She couldn't even hit a fly! This came as a shock to me. I never seen her do that until now. “What the hell was that for?” Abigail said clutching the side of her face. “I don't know. Oh, wait, I do. For lying to me!” Emily said as she turned to me. “Don't even think I am not mad at you! Why did you not tell me that all of this was happening. You are my sister, Calli! You are supposed to tell me things!” Emily said as her anger exploded. I deserved every bit of feed back she gave me. I should have told her, but I was too stupid. “Why is this family based on lies?” Emily said pushing me out the way, and going up the stairs.


Emily's P.O.V


           I pushed Calli out of my way to get to the stairs. “Don't you dare push your sister!” I heard that woman say to me. Maybe she isn't my sister after all. I just kept walking up the stairs. “Don't you dare ignore me, Emily.” I did and I just kept walking. “Your grounded!” Whoa, did she just pull that card? She must be out of her mind. I stopped and went back down a few stairs. “Excuse me? I am eighteen years old, thank you! I can do what ever the f**k I want to do! You're not even my real mother!” I said as I ran up the stairs and going into my room.

           I slammed my door shut. When I mean I slammed it, I slammed it. Bad enough to where it left a crack in it. I was never like that. I was never really the type of person to have anger. Well, at least that is what I thought. I pushed and broke everything that got in my way. Literally. I tried to calm down, but my anger was steady rising. It was like a caged animal that wanted to be set free. I was taking over me.

           I sat down and tried to call Bill. My hands were shaking so bad. I had to tell him what went on. He finally answered his phone, and I explained to him every little detail about what happened. He told me that he would be at my house soon and that I should pack some of my things.

           I saw his car pull up after about twenty minutes. I opened my window and climbed out of it with my stuff. I didn't know where I was going, but at this point, I don't care.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on June 2, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing