The World Is Crashing Down- Part 28

The World Is Crashing Down- Part 28

A Story by EmilyNixon.

Calli's P.O.V


           I deserved everything Emily said to me. I didn't men for all this to happen. I went up the stairs and knocked on her door. She didn't answer. I walked in and saw that her room was a mess. Then, I looked up and saw that she was climbing out of the window. I ran to her window to stop her, but she was already out. I called her name several times, but she didn't turn around. She just ignored me and jumped into somebody's car. Was she out of her mind?


Emily's P.O.V


           I ran as soon as I got out of my window. I ran and jumped into Bill's car. “Thank you for coming to get me.” I said as I put on my seat belt. “It's no problem. What all has been going on?' Bill asked me. “Drama and lies.” I stated as I crossed my arms and looked at him. At this point, I don't care if I ever see Abigail or Calli, again.


Bill's P.O.V


           I drove Emily back to my place. She needed to get away from all of this drama that was happening. I pulled up into the drive way and helped Emily get all of her stuff and we walked into the house. Next thing I know, Tom is throwing a tantrum.

          “Bill, where have you been? I have been trying to call you. Calli told me that Emily is missing! Calli said she got into somebody's car.” he wouldn't shut up if you paid him. He was going on and on. Then, finally Emily stepped out from behind me.

           “I'm not missing. I'm right here. Also, I got into Bill's car.” Emily said looking at Tom. “Oh thank god you're okay!” Tom said hugging Emily. At least he cared for his girlfriend's sister. “Actually, I'm not. I'm dying!” Emily said as she let go of Tom. “No you're not.” Tom said. I looked at Tom and nodded. Emily took out the results and showed Tom. “Well, let me call Calli and tell her you are going to be here for a few days.” Tom said as he picked up his phone.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on June 2, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing