The World Is Crashing Down- Part 29

The World Is Crashing Down- Part 29

A Story by EmilyNixon.

Calli's P.O.V


           I received a phone call from Tom saying that Emily was over at his place and that she was alright. I should just let her have some space. But, I was thinking so heavily on going over there to see her.


Taylor's P.O.V


           I was sitting on the couch when I saw Calli walk down the stairs. “Emily is alright. She is at Tom and Bill's.” she said as she walked up to me. I just stood up and looked at Calli. “i told you to tell her. You should have listened to me.” I said. “I didn't mean for all this to happen!” Calli said. “I know you didn't. When you found out about those results, you should have told her then.” I said as I walked outside onto the porch. Right now, everybody needed their space.


Emily's P.O.V


           I was sitting in Bill's living room on the sofa watching TV. I couldn't understand what they were saying. They should have English translation on here. So instead, I just looked around the place. It was a pretty good size place. I saw from the corner of my eye Bill coming down the stairs with a few pillows and some blankets.

           He sat them down next to me. “You okay?” he asked. “Not really.” I said as I was looking at him. “How could they do that?” I asked him. Bill sat down by me and wrapped his arms around my body. My head was laying on his chest and he was rubbing my back. It was actually relaxing, and it calmed me down. Before I knew, I was asleep.

           I was dreaming that I actually got to meet my birth mother. She looked just like Calli and I. Dark hair with bright blue eyes. She was also tan. Though, this is just my dream. She could look totally different than what I am seeing. Despite whatever she looks like, I still would like to meet her. And one day, I will.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing