Break Away- Part 8

Break Away- Part 8

A Story by EmilyNixon.

           I just shook my head and laughed at her. “Luna, its only an assignment. I am pretty sure you can last another forty minutes.” I said laughing. “Whatever.” Luna said. I turned back at Bill who was laughing. “Sorry about my brother, Luna.” Bill said. “It's alright, Bill. I have put up with worse than this monkey.” “It's true. She has.” I said laughing.

           “So, Breezy, what all do you like?” Bill asked me. “Well, I like art and photography. I also like rock music. My favorite band is Greenday, but I like a lot of bands.” I said smiling. “You like Greenday? That is my favorite band.” Bill said smiling. “Awesome. That is something we have in common. Unlike Luna and Tom.” I said laughing. “True.”

           We continued to talk until the bell rang. So many emotions were running through my mind at once. It was like Bill and I had a connection, though I just met him today. Is that even possible?

           The bell rang for us to go to our third hour class. Luna was rushing for us to leave. She was ready to get out of there.

           We were walking down the hallway and then Bill stopped us. “Hey, Breezy, you left your notebook in the classroom.” I grabbed my notebook. “Thanks. Luna was rushing me and I guess I forgot it.” “It's no problem. I'll catch you later.” Bill said as he walked down the hallway. I turned back at Luna who was smirking at me.

           “What?” “You like him!” Luna yelped out at me. “Shut up. I just met him!” I said hiding my face. I could automatically feel it turning rose red by the second. “You like Bill, Breezy. I know you do.” “You like Tom.” I said as I changed the subject. “What? Are you crazy?” “Admit it. You like Tom!” “No I don't! I have to go to class! I'll see you later.”

           Luna rushed off to her next class. I just shook my head and walked into my Geometry class. I knew she was hiding her feelings for Tom. I know her to well.


© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing