Break Away- Part 9

Break Away- Part 9

A Story by EmilyNixon.

           After my fifth period class, I was starving. My third, fourth, and fifth classes were alright. They were just boring.

           I was walking down the hallway to go to the cafeteria. Then, I felt somebody tackle me from the back. It felt like a wrestler threw me on the ground. I didn't know who it was until I turned around and saw who it was.

          “Are you trying to break my back?” I said as I stood up. “Yeah. Let me tell you about it.” Azure said as she laughed. “Where you going, Breeze?” “Lunch. I'm starving.” “I'll walk with you. We have to meet up with Luna anyway.” azure said as we walked to the cafeteria.

           Azure and I went through the lunch line and got our food. It was hard finding a table until we saw Luna call us over to go sit with her. She must have been one of the first people in there. Lucky her. I almost got my back broken on my way here. Literally!

           “So, Luna, I heard you got partnered up with a monkey today.” Azure said. “Oh, please don't bring that up! And yes, he is a monkey.” Luna said as she took a bit out of her apple. “At least I have Breezy in that class.” Luna said. “What class is it?” Azure ask us. “Parenting.” I said. “Oh, Tom is going to be Luna's baby daddy.” azure said laughing. “Knock it off!” Luna said as she threw her apple at Azure.

          The whole, well, part of our lunch hour, we were talking about our class schedules. We were all mixed up. There was only one class that we all had together. That was Biology.

           I looked at Luna, who was staring at someone. “Luna, whats wrong?” I asked. “It's Tom. He is coming over here! He wont stop stalking me!” Luna said as she tried to hide. “Well, there's true love for ya.” Azure said as she laughed. Oh yeah, that's true love alright.

© 2010 EmilyNixon.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

EmilyNixon.
EmilyNixon.

Nashville, TN



About
My name is Emily. I love to write stories and poems. I never copy write and or never will. I think it is useless and that you should always write from your heart! i write because it releases my mind w.. more..

Writing