.III. Living Flame

.III. Living Flame

A Chapter by Aram Alexander
"

An impossible summary.

"
But how do I truly describe her to you? Words can convey only so much, but let me try to explain to you what she means to me anyhow.
She is a colour I have never seen before, a touch that I've never felt. Looking into her eyes feels almost like floating, but much more exciting. It is like falling in reverse.
The feeling of her lips on mine is something indescribable; I would have better luck putting the sensation of swimming in a pool full of emptiness into words. Which, coincidentally, -and hindsight indeed being 20/20- is what my life had been like until I met her.
Let me put it this way. When she smiles at me, it is a rainbow shining through a storm, a breath of fresh air in a smoke-filled room. Every word, every sound on her lips sounds like music and tastes like honey.
But even more so than her physicality, the perfection of her character is multi-faceted like a flawless diamond. But infinitely more brilliant.
I could live forever in the shadows of her heart and never be afraid of the dark, for she is a divine creature of fiery passion, and I long to be burned.
-


© 2014 Aram Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on March 15, 2014
Last Updated on March 30, 2014


Author

Aram Alexander
Aram Alexander

Jogja, Yogyakarta Special Region, Indonesia



About
I'm just a regular guy who does regular things. Meaning I enjoy pizza, the company of dogs, occasional inebriation, equal parts worthy literature and brainless Hollywood fare, and spontaneity of the .. more..

Writing