.IV. Unspoken Affection

.IV. Unspoken Affection

A Chapter by Aram Alexander
"

A brief moment of eternity.

"
The only thing that rivals the sweetness of her kisses is the sound of her laughter.
The black swan inked upon her back tells me of her past and the hope she holds for the future; she is infinitely more beautiful than she will ever allow herself to see. 
My fingers dance on her skin, tracing patterns that only the heart can understand.
Our lips meet passionately, searching for each other as we move closer still as my desire to taste all of her grows.
She says I talk too much, yet all my words will forever fail to adequately describe the beautiful light I see in her hazel eyes.
As she draws me closer in the throes of passion, the sun slowly rises to illuminate the rapturous expression on her face.
And in this moment I find it impossible to convince myself that it is not possible to fall in love with a girl that I have known only for one evening.
-


© 2014 Aram Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on March 19, 2014
Last Updated on March 19, 2014


Author

Aram Alexander
Aram Alexander

Jogja, Yogyakarta Special Region, Indonesia



About
I'm just a regular guy who does regular things. Meaning I enjoy pizza, the company of dogs, occasional inebriation, equal parts worthy literature and brainless Hollywood fare, and spontaneity of the .. more..

Writing