The sewers

The sewers

A Chapter by ღCloveღ

Third person POV

Thenardier walked down the cobbled street of Paris, seeing the dead body's in the gutter. He came across the body of a girl, whom he recognized as his daughter, Éponine, he felt a twinge of sadness, but being a criminal, the feeling passed quickly. He bent down next to her body, and put his hand on her chest to inspect for some francs. But instead of francs, he felt a heartbeat. He picked up her wrist to feel for a pulse, sure enough, he found one. He placed his hand on her chest and discovered she was breathing!!! He shook her. "Éponine" he said. "Wake up" the teenager stirred. She frowned at him. Then she looked to her side, tears came to her eyes. "'Vroche" she whispered. The little boy blinked. Éponine was confused. Her little brother was alive? He sat up and looked at her. "Wha?" He said. "Ponine is that you?" He asked "yes it's me Gav" she said. The siblings embraced each other. And one by one everyone started to wake up.


© 2014 ღCloveღ


Author's Note

ღCloveღ
Hehe the first chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 14, 2014


Author

ღCloveღ
ღCloveღ

Dixon, IL



About
Hello fellow writers, my name is Jasmine. I'm twelve years old and was adopted from a neglecting couple. Grew up in a small town. Music, art, and writing are my life. I grew up listening to pop an.. more..

Writing