Annabeth

Annabeth

A Chapter by ღCloveღ

Annabeth walked toward the big house. She had heard about the new campers. As she walked through the door she was greeted by Chiron. Who introduced the news campers to her. "Éponine, Enjolras, courf, gavroche, Marius, Cosette, Graintare. This is Annabeth. Annabeth, would you mind showing the new campers around?" ,Chiron asked. "No not at all sir."Annabeth replied. She looked at the campers. "Come with me" she said.

"This is the volleyball court, that's the arena, over there's the mess hall, we're near the cabins. And that house you were just in was the big house." Éponine noticed that Annabeth's heart wasn't really in the tour. "Something's wrong" she thought. She approached her. "Is something wrong, you can talk to me" Annabeth hesitated. "My boyfriend's gone missing again. That's the second time this year. I have to find him".


© 2014 ღCloveღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 18, 2014
Last Updated on February 18, 2014


Author

ღCloveღ
ღCloveღ

Dixon, IL



About
Hello fellow writers, my name is Jasmine. I'm twelve years old and was adopted from a neglecting couple. Grew up in a small town. Music, art, and writing are my life. I grew up listening to pop an.. more..

Writing