Here We Go

Here We Go

A Chapter by Ellusive Rose
"

This is a very short chapter, but makes a great starting point for the next chapterl This is the morning of the day Siren and her friends head off on their journey.

"

 

 

You're My Protector

Chapter 3- Here We Go

 

"Come on brat! Get a move on!" called Toya who was standing outside Siren's house along with Shuran. He was dressed in casual clothes, a short robe with white, flowing pants. He wore a medium sized backpack on is his back, filled with a few clothes and food. Shuran hit him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain and dropped to the floor. Shuran put her hands on her hips and stared down at him angrily.

"Don't call her that! That's really rude you know!" she yelled at him. Toya looked up at her from the ground.

"It was meant to be rude, that's why it was rude, you sensitive prick!" he said in a crescendo.Shuran gave him a cold stare and Toya flinched. I feel a sense of inpending doom, Toya thought silentley. He got up and inched away from her. Shuran turned her gaze to the door.

"Siren, hurry up! We have to go now!" Shuran yelled. The door opened and out came Siren wearing her red china dress and her hairclip, She carried a beige backpack, mediu-sized, but looked deflated because there was hardly anything in hers. She walked over to the two

"Okay, I'm ready." she said excitedly. Shuran smiled and Toya, now annoyed crossed his arms and stared at her.

"Hmph, took you long enough." he mummbled under his breath. Siren walked up to him smoothly. Then in a quick bust of energy, she stopped really hard on his foot. Toya's eyes water as he tried to hold back a scream, but to no avail.

"OWWWWW!" he screamed and grabbed his foot and hopped around. Siren turned her head, and hmphed. Shuran sighed heavily. Will those two ever get along, she thought to herself and turned towards the two, who were now squabbling.

"You brat! You stepped on my foot really hard! I think it's broken!" he yelled at her raising his foot to show her. Siren squeazed his foot out of spite. Toya jumped in pain. "OWWWWW!" Siren stared at him coldly.

"The first thing was for calling me a brat, you moron." she said in a cold, dark tone, "The second was for mumbling something rude to me under your breath. You thought I couldn't hear could you, didn't you." Lightning sparks could be seen coming from the two.

"I hate your superior attitude!" Toya yelled. Siren raised an eyebrow. Toya continued his rant, "Just because you've beat me a couple of times doesn't mean you could treat me like crap!" Siren turned to him and stared at him frostily.

"Hmm funny, in my eyes I thought I was better than you in many ways." she turned to Shuran who was waiting on the sidelines unsure of what to do next. Hse went over to her and grabbed her hand. Shuran looked at her in shock. "Don't you think so Shuran? I mean is someone who is hot headed and that can't control his anger is better than me? Is that true?" Shuran felt pressured, but understood what she was saying.

"Well she's got a point." Shuran said turning to Toya with an apologetic look. Toya stared in astonishment. His most trusted friend was agreeing with Siren, the witch. Shuran shrugged, "Sorry...."

"

"I don't believe it." Toya said in disbelief. He stepped back away from the two and shook his head. "I don't believe it." Siren went to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Awww don't feel bad that you're a loser." she said then laughed, "Actually feel bad, it makes me happy." Toya's face was bright red. In few short seconds, he was in her face. The two started arguing back and forth. Shuran sighed again before breaking it up. Will it ever end?, she asked herself in frustration. She went to break up the two.

"I'm sorry for interupting your moment of bonding...." she said sarcastically, "But we have to get a move on if we're going to make it to the palace in two days." Siren and the red faced Toya turned to look at her, realizing she had a point.

"Yes lets go." Siren said already walking toward the direction for the start of the their journey. Toya let out a loud hmph and followed after her. Shuran shook her head and smiled. We're in for a long and interesting trip, she thought to herself.

"Hurry up Shuran!" called Toya who was waiting impatienly for her. Shuran cleared her mind and ran to meet them.

We're off to the palace!,thought Shuran

I hope I can see Master Tetsuya again,thought Siren with a smile on her face.

That damn brat is going to pay!, thought Toya with fire in his eyes.

The three set off on the journey awaiting for what's in store for them.

End of Chapter

 

This is an original story written by Imani Smith June 17 2009

This is a short chapter, but is a good starting point for the next one.



© 2009 Ellusive Rose


Author's Note

Ellusive Rose
anything goes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on June 18, 2009
Last Updated on June 24, 2009


Author

Ellusive Rose
Ellusive Rose

Valley Stream, NY



About
Hi, i am a 16 year old girl who loves to write and draw more than anything. Im just starting out with writng stories, so please don't be hard on me okay? That doesn't mean leave out important deta.. more..

Writing