Chapter 1: A not so normal day for an ordinary girl

Chapter 1: A not so normal day for an ordinary girl

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah finds herself led into the school pond, her best friend Yasmine revealing her secret and Sarah is to choose to go along with Yasmine, or stay at the school and live a normal teen life.

"

     "Sarah, Sarah!" Yasmine called towards her dear friend.

     "What, what?!" Sarah asked.

     "I've got a secret!" Yasmine declared. "And I'm gonna tell you!"

     "What is it?!" Sarah asked.

     "Follow me!" Yasmine said, leading her towards their school pond, kicking the geese as they walked till they came to a sucluded area.

     "So what did you want to show me?" Sarah asked.

     "This!" Yasmine said pulling away a tree branch, revealing a Pikachu and Litwick. The Pikachu guarded the Litwick defensively, its cheeks sparking to life.

     "Also, I'm not what I seem." Yasmine said.

     "Huh?" Sarah asked. "What do you mean?"

     "I-I'm...not human!"

     "WHAT?! YOUR NOT HUM-" Sarah screamed, her mouth covered by Yasmine's hand.

     "Would you please keep it down!" Yasmine asked. "Are you able to keep this a secret?" Sarah nodded her head and Yasmine removed her hand away from Sarah's mouth and said,

     "Now don't be stupid and tell anyone!" Yasmine demanded. "Pikachu!"

   The Pikachu turned, along with the Litwick and went to Yasmine. Yasmine handed the Pikachu to Sarah and said, "Pikachu will protect you. I have to go."

     "Go where?" Sarah asked.

     "...Somewhere..." Yasmine replied, leaving with the Litwick. The Pikachu led Sarah away from the pond, urging Sarah on, back to school.

   Pikachu jumped onto Sarah's shoulder, finding it much more comfortable than walking at her side. Sarah is a bit confused on what is happening and walked out of the pond area.

   While Sarah headed back to the High School, two people dressed in black with a large red "R" imprinted on their shirt, blocked Sarah's way from both behind and front.

     "Give yourself up and come with us twirp." The Female demanded.

   Sarah panicked, unsure of what to do. Pikachu unleashed an electric attack, causing smoke to rise and cover them from the enemies eyes. Sarah clung to Pikachu and bolted from place. As she was running, she saw a bright light, her eyes wide with shock. Pikachu jumped off her shoulder and dashed towards it.

     "Pikachu, wait!" Sarah called, chasing after it.

   As they came to the school grounds, they found Yasmine's Litwick laying on its side. Sarah dashed over and piked up the little candle Pokemon and asked,

     "Where's Yasmine?" Litwick struggled to point towards the left and walked over in that direction. Sarah followed and to her surprise, she saw Yasmine laying on the dirt ground.

   Sarah raced towards Yasmine, Litwick eager to get to her. Once there, Yasmine appeared different almost cat like. She rubbed her head and cursed. "Stupid Team Rocket, you okay Litwick?"

   It gleefully returned to Yasmine, snuggling up to her and recieving a hug. Yasmine's cat ears twitched, she was now listening intensly.

     "Come on!" Yasmone said taking Sarah's hand and running off.

     "Where are we going?" Sarah asked.

     "Away from here." Yasmine said. They came to a halt at a gate and went inside. "We should be safe from Team Rocket in here for now."

     "Wait! I'm so confused on what's going on right now!" Sarah said. "Why are you dressed like a cat and what does Team Rocket want with us?"

     "Isn't it obvious?!" Yasmine asked. "I opened a portal to another world, connecting to ours with another. I'm a guardian Sarah, the guardian Cheshire!"

   Sarah looked at Yasmine in dispelief. Pikachu noddded, hopping off Sarah's shoulder and returning to Yasmine's.

     "We need to go into this world." Yasmine said gesturing towards the gate. "Team Rocket will follow us. I need your help Sarah."

   Yasmine opened the gate and continued, "I'll be waiting on the other side...You have five minutes..." With that, Yasmine disappeard on the other side leaving Sarah where she was, feeling utterly alone.

   Sarah stood in shock for one minute, giving her only four minutes remaining.

     "What should I do?" Sarah thought to herself. Another minute past, three minutes remaining. "I'll go!" Sarah walked up to the gate and jumped in.

     "Curses! She got away!" The male said.

     "Don't worry..." Said the female. "She'll lead us right to Arceus...."

~~***~~

Sarah came to grassy hills and blue skies. She spotted all types of Pokemon who frolicked freely.

     "Knew you'd make the right choise!" A voice said. Sarah turnned and jinding Yasmine in a tree, looking different. Her hair was now long and silver, bringing out her now green eyes. Her Litwick on her head and Pikachu on her shoulder. She hopped down, landing on her feet and approched Sarah.

     "What choice did I have?" Sarah joked.

     "True, follow me." Yasmine said leading her into a darkened forest. Litwick used flash, lighting the way until they came to a shrine deep in the forest. Going up the staircase, they came to a temple.

     "Watch your step." Yasmine warned, Pikachu ensureing Litwick wouldn't hurt itself. They went into the biggest room, finding a bed, large enough for four.

     "What's this?" Sarah asked.

     "My dad's room." Yasmine replied.

     "I have a question." Sarah said.

     "Yes?" Yasmine asked.

     "When I was heading back to the High School area, those two people back there, Team Rocket, blocked my path and asked me to give myself up to them." Sarah said. "Do you know what they wanted with me?"

   Yasmine stayed silent, soon walking back to the bed and sitting, patting a spot for Sarah. Sarah sat beside her and Yasmine said, "They think you can lead them to dad."

     "Dad?" Sarah asked.

     "Dad...God..." Yasmine confirmed. "Sarah's eyes went wide, but Yasmine continued, "My dad's been gone for three years. Probably cooped up in his work place. He made this world and I'm in charge of it..."

   Pikachu hopped onto Sarah's shoulder, Yasmine continuing, "He'll protect you. I also believe you can find dad."



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love pokemon, but this was almost too strange! Great write, though, very funny and cute!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i remember this, this was obber fun

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2012
Tags: Pokemon


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1