Chapter 2: The legend in the bubble

Chapter 2: The legend in the bubble

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah learn's of Yasmine's dad and how her best friend is next in line to take the role of her father. Sarah is led into a room with a mysterious bubble that Yasmine's Litwick is guarding and is awed.

"

     "What's your dad's name anyway?" Sarah asked.

     "Arceus, but I call him dad." Yasmine clarified.

     "What?! Your dad's a Pokemon only heard in the Pokemon legends?!" Sarah said shocked.

     "No, no, no...well yes and no." Yasmine said. "My dad can go from being a Pokemon, to human form. My dad can't stay in his God like form forever, so he's mostly seen in his human form."

     "So your dad isn't a Pokemon." Sarah said.

     "Yep!" Yasmine clarified.

     "But what does that make you?" Sarah asked. " Are you able to change into a Pokemon too?"

   Yasmine raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms and asking, "What do you think?"

     "Yes?" Sarah guessed, getting slapped on the shoulder.

     "Yup." Yasmine replied. "I'm the next God, Arceus in other words."

   Sarah nodded, slowly understanding. Yasmine rose from her fathers bed, her Litwick finding itself on her head.

     "Litwick is also another source to finding my dad." Yasmine continued. But, she's just so timid and shy, she's scared she's gonna mess up." her Litwick nodding, Yasmine took Sarah's hand and pulled her into the kitchen. "Hungry?"

     "Yeah actually." Sarah said gripping her shirt, showing she's hungry. "What do you have?"

     "Everything." Yasmine said.

     "Everything?" Sarah asked.

     "Yep! So what do you want?" Yasmine asked.

     "Macaroni and cheese! "Sarah said. "Oh, and chicken nuggets and mached potatos to go with the chicken and a...uh...lemonade! Pink lemonade to wash it all down!"

     "No, your gonna waist it!" Yasmine scolded.

     "Am not!" Sarah said.

     "Are you sure?" Yasmine asked. "Your not gonna waist it?"

     "Positive!" Sarah declared, Yasmine setting out the food.

 

~20 minutes later~

 

     "..."

     "Who said they could finish it?" Yasmine said, glaring dagger's at Sarah. Her plate still contained a mountain of chicken nuggets and macaroni. Yasmine took a newspaper, rolled it up and made her way towards her. She then beat Sarah over the head with it.

     "OW!" Sarah screeched, gripping her head.

     "That's what you get!" Yasmine scolded.

     "That really hurt!" Sarah complained, tears starting to appear.

     "Oh, no, please don't cry Sarah-Chan!" Yasmine said hugging her friend.

     "SHINY ONE!" Sarah blurted out, hitting Yasmine in the shoulder.

     "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" Yasmine screemed.

     "A shiny Pokemon just passed by." Sarah said pointing towards the kitchen window.

     "Your lieing, I've never seen a single shiny here." Yasmine said giving Sarah a death glare.

     "But I did!" Sarah said. "Take a look for yourself!"

   Turning, it was only a rock. Giving Sarah another death glare making Sarah flinch. Yasmine slapped Sarah with the newspaper and exited the room.

     "We're gonna leave soon." Yasmine called.

     "Okay..." Sarah called back, rubbing her head. "But I'm sure it was a shiny Pokemon..."

   Sarah stopped next to the window, seeing only a rock, just as Yasmine clamed.

     "3, 2, 1, NOW!"

     "AHHH!"

     "Sarah?!" Yasmine called, running back into the kitchen finding Sarah, and Pikachu, trapped and tangled up in a net. The net started to spark to life, shocking Sarah, enabling her to move.

"Sarah!" Yasmine said running to Sarah, who was being pulled out the window.

     "She's coming with us!" A woman member of Team Rocket said pulling the net into their  hot air balloon. Its Team Rocket and they've come to kidnap Sarah and Pikachu to find Yasmine's dad, Arceus.

     "Give Sarah back Team Rocket!" Yasmine demanded, holding onto the net.

     "Lit litwick!" Litwick added.

     "I'm afrad we can not do that." The Rocket member said. "We would get in trouble if we didn't bring her back to the Boss."

   Yasmine then literally roared, causing the two to release Sarah. Yasmine pulled Sarah in, releasing her from the net.

     "Stay here!" Yasmine said then turned to Pikachu. "Protect her with your life!"

   Pikachu saluted at Yasmine as she disappeared through the window with Litwick.

     "Wait, Yasmine!" Sarah called. Pikachu pulled at Sarah's pants, pointing the other way. It then dashed off to another door. Pushing it open, revealed a dark room.

     "In there?" Sarah asked, Pikachu nodding. Sarah took a deep breath and said, "Okay...I'll go." Pikachu used flash to light up the room, the whole area lit up. Sarah began to walk with the door closing behind them.

   After 30 minutes, they finally came to a door, Pikachu running towards it, Sarah chasing after. When Sarah had caught up to Pikachu, Pikachu pushed the dorr open, a bright light appearing from inside.

   They were welcomed to an oasis, a gorgeous lake surrounded by lushious green grass. Flowers, bird and bug types flying by, a light shining high above.

   Pikachu pointed to the light, looking past it, it revealed to be something else giving light.

     "Is that..." Sarah questioned.

   A human form of Arceus laid asleep in a orb of concentrated power, sleeping.

     "Is that Yasmine?" Sarah asked, Pikachu nodding. Litwick was under the bubble, its flame keeping the bubble heated with its flame.

     "Pika!" Pikachu said gleefully.

     "So what do you want me to do?" Sarah asked. Pikachu ran forward and turned towards Sarah, as if he were asking Sarah to follow. Sarah followed Pikachu, coming to a large garden filled with pink Gracidea flowers.

   Pikachu picked the flower, running up the giant leaves like stairs until reaching Litwick and feeding it. Sarah followed, slipping a few times, and fed Litwick. It's fire turned red until the bubble shattered. The one trapped inside woke up and flew off, disappearing.

     "Where'd it go?" Sarah asked.

     "AHHHH!" A voice cried.

     "That was Yasmine!" Sarah said. Going through the door, they returned to the home of Arceus, finding Yasmine on the floor, the human Arceus fazing inside her. Litwick was there, panicking.

     "Wh-what's happening?!" Sarah asked, panicking as well. "What's happening to Yasmine?!"

     "She is becoming the new Arceus..." A voice said coming from behind Sarah. Sarah froze in place, slowly turning to see a young old man with a white shirt and jacket over, and long white jeans. Emerald grean eyes and white hair wit green and yellow jewel's in his hair.

     "Who are you?" Sarah asked.

     "I am that girl's father..." The man said. "Arceus..."



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on November 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 20, 2012
Tags: Pokemon


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1