Main and supporting character's

Main and supporting character's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Just stuff about the characters and story

"

Name: Leo Lark (Girl)

Age: 12

Story: Father, the Pokemon Champion of the Hoenn region, but then a young Pokemon trainer named Steven Stone came and became the new Pokemon Champion. Eddie's dad headed back to Littleroot Town, but on the way back, his Pokemon that he had been with sence the beginning of his first journey were stolen by a mysterious group said to have worn green. Leo and her friend/step-brother hear about it and leave their home town to find Leo's dad and the Pokemon thieve's while earning Gym Badges and Ribbons.

 

 

Name: Edward Worley

Age: 14

Story: Mother, the best Pokemon coordinator in the Worley family, but now retired and got married to Eddie's dad and is a stay home mom to her son and Eddie. Edward is not so thrilled with collecting ribbons like his mom, but goes through with it, later loving it. The Family hears about Eddie's dad going missing, the two leave to find Eddie's dad his stolen Pokemon along withe earning Gym Badges and Ribbons.

 

 

Name: Sean Lark

Age: 36

Story: Is, or was, the Pokemon Leauge Champion till a young trainer named Steven Stone came to challenge him, Sean losing to Steven, crowning Steven as the new Hoenn Champion. On Sean's way back home, his Pokemon were stolen by a group of new villan's clothed in green. In the proccess of looking for the villan's, he goes missing as well, Leo and Edward going out to find their dad/step-dad.

 

 

Name: Amy Worley/Lark

Age: 35

Story: Is, or was, a top Pokemon coordinator in Hoenn, but now retired and married to Sean Lark. Her only son, Edward, is not too thrilled with earning Ribbon's, but goes through with it to make Amy happy and later loves it. Amy becomes worried when Sean doesn't come home and ask's the two kids to go find him. They take the oportunity to also get Gym Badges and Ribbon's.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds great so far!

Posted 12 Years Ago


can't wait!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on February 29, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1