The Pokemon Champion battle

The Pokemon Champion battle

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

How Sean lost to Steven and got his Pokemon stolen. I guess I wrote this as how Steven became the Champion. Steven's point of view to Sean's point of view 2x and then none of their point of view's.

"

My name is Steven Stone and I came from Rustboro City. I became a trainer a few yeas ago and have been training my Pokemon day and night for the moment of going up against Sean Lark. First I'll have to prove myself to the Elite four that I am worthy of becoming the next Champion.

   I walk into the Evergrande City Pokemon Leauge, ready to face my oponets. I was first challenged by Sidny, the Dark type member of the Elite four. He wasn't that hard to beat. Next was Phoebe, the Ghost type member, then Glacia the Ice type member. Glacia was an easy opponet couse I have raised mostly steel type Pokemon, who are able to take down the Ice type's easyly. Lastly, an old fella that looks like he had beed in the Elite four for a while, Drake, the Dragon member. Drake tell's me to move on and challenge the Champion of the Hoenn region, Sean Lark.

~***~

I wait for my challenger, ready to win or lose. This is the tenth time anyone has tried. Will this one trainer be able to beat me? Hmm...I'll have to see for myself.

   I soon hear the echo of foot steps and then a figure of a young boy.

     "Are you Steven Stone? The trainer aming to become the next Hoenn Champion?" I ask the young boy.

     "Yes. I'm Steven Stone." The boy replied back coming into full view. He wears a baggy t-shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair is white and ruffled; eyes a deep sea blue. He came closer and continued to talk. "Its an honer to be face to face with the Champion sir. I can not wait to be champion."

     "You sound conffedent you'll win. But will you?" I asked sounding tough, pulling out a Pokeball that held my first Pokemon I'd be using.

     "Of course I am! I've trained for this day!" Steven said. Indeed. He sound's ready to win. If I lose in this battle, I'll be going back home to see Eddie Amy and Edward again.

~***~

Here I am. Face to face with the Champion himself. He has ash brown hair with a few streeks of gray to show he's getting pretty old; emerald eyes that gleam in the light. He wears a white shirt with a white button up over and dark blue jeans; white sneakers and black fingerless gloves. I will be the new Champion today. I know it! I-I can feel it in my bones! He looks ready to battle and so am I!

   I take out a Pokeball and call out my first Pokemon, Skarmory. I caught my Skarmory on my way to Fallarbor Town on Route 113. It was a rare sight to see so I caught it. He's also a steel and flying type, good for the airborn battles.

     "Flygon your up!" Sean said. Hmm. A Flygon huh? "Bring it on boy. Show me what you're made of!"

~***~

After an hour of battleing, we both end up using our last Pokemon. Steven's Metagross Vs. my Blaziken. Both Pokemon seem to not want to give up. How much longer will this last?

     "Blaziken, Blaze Kick!"

     "Metagross, Hyper Beam!"

   Blaziken gets ready to attack, but the Hyper Beam over powered Blaziken and was really fast. Blaziken fainted...

    "Looks like we're going back home Blaziken." I say returning Blaziken back into his Pokeball to rest. I look at Steven and call for him, Steven returning his Metagross in its Pokeball and running up to me.

     "Yes?" Steven askes.

     "You are now the Hoenn regeon's Pokemon leauge Champion. Congradulations."

     "Yes!" Steven cheered. I take him into the Hall of Fame room, the floor freshly waxed and shiny.

     "Watch your feet. The floor just got waxed." I warned. We make it to the alter where Steven and his Pokemon would get their picture taken like all new Champions do. I leave and say goodbye to the Pokemon leauge, as well as wishing Steven luck.

     "Bye! I hope you can come and visit some time!" Steven say's waving to me.

     "I will! I promise!" I reply back. He's a good kid and we both desirve what we got. Steven got to be the Hoenn Champion and I get to see my family again.

~***~

When Sean when to bed, a group of people dressed in green snuck into his caben and took all his Pokemon, but got caught when he sluggeshly woke up, soon relizing the situation.

     "W-what are- Theieves!" Sean yelled running after the group. A green helicopter waited for them with a floppy later just waiting to be climbed on. They reached the helicopter, all getting into it. As it was aboutto take off, Sean lunged towards the latter, grabbing onto it and holding on for his dear life and to save his Pokemon.

   They flew over the ocean and landed at their "Secret" base, which isn't so secret anymore with Sean their. He try's to go for his Pokeball's when no one was looking, but got caught and thrown into a cell.

     "What should we do with him boss?" A male member asked.

     "Just leave him. He has a daughter that will most likely come searching for her father." The boss said hiding his face in the shadows only his green clothes to be seen. "We can use her to lure the green Legendary Pokemon out of hidding."

     "What do you want with Leo?!" Sean asked through the cell bars.

     "To use her. Simple as that." The boss said. "I'll have somone come down her to feed you everyday. And try not to worry about your daugher. We won't hurt her. You! Write a letter to his family saying Sean Lark has gone missing in search of his Pokemon after they were stolen. But don't tell them its us, or that we have him."

     "Yes sir!" A female member saluts and runs off.

     "This shall be interesting. I sall injoy this game of chess." The boss said and walked into his or her room.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I'll explain the new bad guy's later in the story.

Steven Stones Pokemon:
Skarmory
Cradily
Claydol
Armaldo
Aggron
Metagross

Sean Lark's Pokemon:
Flygon
Milotic
Solrock
Manectric
Gorebyss
Blaziken

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

im loving it!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


:D I like it.

The narration is pretty good too!


Posted 12 Years Ago


I was to lazy to write about the whole 6 on 6 battle....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooooh, the boss sounds mysterious! Awesome job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4961 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on March 5, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


One One

A Chapter by Imagination-mage


Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1