National Poetry Month!

National Poetry Month!

A Chapter by Savanna Lee
"

Wow, good times! Karen goes berserk with National Poetry Month, and we decided to chronicle our experiences... Yeah, there might be some exaggeration... I think I wrote this one... But I'm not sure...

"

Twisted Tales:
National Poetry Month!

    Day 1:
KB- Okay class, hand in your preposition poems! Today you’ll pick a poem and answer questions about it!
Students- *groan*
KB- But first we have the poem of the day.  Yes, I know you’re all excited and happy to hear that, but some of my colleagues don’t appreciate such fine literature! I know! Sometimes I find the poems I put in their mailboxes in the trash!  Who would do such a thing?!?!?!?!?
Bunk and Bubblebrain- US!!!!

    Day 3:
KB- Today, my lovely students you will be memorizing and performing a poem, which we will then tape and put on the news so the whole school can witness your embarrassment- I mean, wonderful performances!  Won’t that be fun?
Students- *groan*
Bunk and Bubblebrain perform poem.  Karen watches.
KB- You need a bit more expression, and you need to stand closer together.  Go in the bathroom and practice in front of the mirror.
Bunk and Bubblebrain- WhAt?/?/?
KB- Yes! So you can see yourselves!
B&B- Ummmm… ok…

    Day 5:
TV- Now, to help us celebrate national poetry month we have a poem recited by Katelyn Hill and Savanna Kindley!
B&B- *groan*

    Day 7:
Authors died of embarrassment and boredom.



© 2008 Savanna Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on August 9, 2008


Author

Savanna Lee
Savanna Lee

Mishawaka, IN



About
I always have trouble with these things because one, I've never had a clear perception of myself, and two, you can't sum a person up in a paragraph. Look, I love to write, and I'm constantly trying t.. more..

Writing
bleeding bleeding

A Poem by Savanna Lee