THE END OF THE WORLD- TWISTED TALES STYLE!!!

THE END OF THE WORLD- TWISTED TALES STYLE!!!

A Chapter by Savanna Lee
"

This is a raritly, becuase Bunk and I appear as characters on a stage. We've done this a few times. I wrote this one, but it was inspired by Bunk's awesome poem, "The End of the World".

"

Twisted Tales:
THE END OF THE WORLD!!!
Dun-da-dah-dun-da!!!

Stage sits with curtains closed.  Curtains open.  Bubblebrain(BB) is standing in center with spotlight on.
BB- Heeelllllllloooooo!!!  Today is a very special day! Do you want to know why?
Crowd- Why?
Bunk(B) leaps onto stage and recites “The End of the World” with a passion.
B- And that’s today!
Both- It’s the end of the world!!!
BB- You know about the Apocalypse and the 7 signs, right?
Crowd- Yeah…
B- Well, forget those!  We have our own signs!
Bubblebrain reaches into crate on stage and pulls out signs reading the messages such as “World Ends This Way!!!”
Crowd- *groan*
BB- Yeah, its was a pretty bad joke, huh?
B- Uh, yeah.
BB- Anyways… where were we?
B- THE SIGNS!
BB- Oh, right!
Bunk walks to podium and presses red button.  Whipped cream sprays out.  Bubblebrain giggles.
BB- Opps, I forgot to warn you that I changed the buttons! *giggle, giggle*
B- Hahahah.  No, really, I’m laughing.
Bubblebrain sticks finger in whipped cream.
BB- *yuuuummm…*
B- *grrr…*
BB- Press the blue one!
B- No way!  I don’t trust you!  You do it!
Bubblebrain presses blue button.  Confetti pours from ceilings and poster unrolls, listing 7 signs.
B- *Grrr…*
BB- Yay! It worked!!!
B- Yeah… So here are our 7 signs!
Bubblebrain gets excited and jumps around.  She falls off stage.
BB- *owwww…*
B- Uh, as I was saying… The first sign is that pickles will rain from the sky!
Bubblebrain tries to climb back up but falls again.
B-Umm… the second sign is that chicken coops will appear out of thin air!
Bubblebrain climbs up.
BB- and the third sign is missiles going off out of nowhere!
B- Like this!
Bunk runs up to podium and hits purple button.  Missiles fire into audience.
Crowd- AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



© 2008 Savanna Lee


Author's Note

Savanna Lee
Sorry, I only have about half of this typed up and on my computer, but I will find my notebook with the rest in it and get it up ASAP as well as the poem that inspired it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on August 9, 2008


Author

Savanna Lee
Savanna Lee

Mishawaka, IN



About
I always have trouble with these things because one, I've never had a clear perception of myself, and two, you can't sum a person up in a paragraph. Look, I love to write, and I'm constantly trying t.. more..

Writing
bleeding bleeding

A Poem by Savanna Lee