Hunger

Hunger

A Chapter by Unknown Known

Sleep wasn't an easy thing to come across last night… I awake with a feeling of entitlement. I have to get dressed, so I start to do my hygiene.
That’s a funny word. Hygiene… I’m starting to laugh. I also see that I'm getting off topic now. Please, continue. I mean… I’ll continue.

I duck under my mirror, and see a silhouette of something behind me. I try
to turn around but don't feel the tendency to, so I continue what I’m doing.

There's a sign in my head, floating around. I can see it clear as day. Actually my vision isn't 20/20, so maybe
I should have refrained from the use of those words.

I can't seem to concentrate. My blood feels like it's rising up every time I think about it.

“Try ignoring it buddy, don't be a train wreck. You know something is wrong, but there’s no need to be scared. Calm down, gather your thoughts.”, I tell myself, it seems I have myself under control now.

Now I may actually continue. I’m brushing my hair and can tell the day is gonna be bad.
My brush and my comb get stuck in my hair! Both, not just one! I didn't realize how screwed my hair was.

“Ouch! Kill me now! Pay more attention Adan!”

I brush my teeth and put my deodorant on. I throw on my clothes and make some tea. I'm out the door in just about thirty-minutes.

As I opened the door, I closed it behind me as I jumped of the porch with my things, saving a couple minutes. I have never ran so fast,
in my life, it was like I was a road runner! I didn't even take the car…
Speaking of cars, I am outrunning one… Wait did I outrun it… Or am I?
Whatever, not that important. I hear chuckling in the back of my mind.

“Heheh. You are using way too much. Naughty naughty boy!”

I am still running, when I end up walking into my apartment.
I stop as I step through the door.

“I was running to class not even a second ago… Nope forget I must've blacked out and went through the day. Yep, we are gonna pawn it off as that. Don't question what could possibly hurt you.”

Guess I could be called naive. Or some people would call it, smart.
Whatever one may think, I'm not gonna ask questions.
I will question why I'm so damned hungry, though.
I walked to the freezer and picked out some frozen burritos, warmed ‘em up, and started to chow down. I had a little craving for something that felt out of my reach, but… Oddly close. It was a strong feeling, as if what I wanted was right
in front of me… Forget it.
This is way too much! I need to ask some questions!

“Hey, weird thing!?”, I scream, “I know you are there! Answer me.”

“Hey there. Heheh, how's it going?”

The ''ꍟꎇ" -idꍟ of my face is numbing, I can feel the corner of my mouth going up!

“You know how it’s going! And I don't quite appreciate-!”

“Don't act so proper Adasta. You wouldn't want me to force you into something again. Heheh!”

“I am so tired of your s**t! What are-!?”

“Check your face, Sweetheart. I think you wanna see what is about to happen”

I want to object, but I can see what's wrong. I see what's wrong, cause, the next time I blink, the left side of my face is black…
No, not just black. I'm in between a dark place, floating, and reality, sitting!

I can see my ꀸꍟꎭꂦꈤ- swimming on the other side, I see a reality, slowly fading into the left side. ꋪꍟꍏ''ꀤ"ꌩ is ꎇꍏꀸꀤꈤꁅ, all is almost, almost is all…
I run to the bathroom, tripping over my own feet, I go to the mirror and notice my ꎇꍏ"ꍟ ꀤs covered in black smoke… It looks demonic. I wave my hand in it, sorta cutting it, but the smoky blackness just comes back together.

My left eye is dark with the pupils grey and light green!
The right one is turning too...
The corners of my mouth are being forced to smile, ꃅꍟꃅꍟꃅ! I'm starting to float deeper and deeper into the dark, demon-filled void! I'm crying!
What am I becoming!? ꃅꍟꃅꍟꃅ ꅏꃅꍏ" ꍏꎭ ꀤ ꌃꍟ"ꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ?

“So now that you've seen what I’ll do to you, would you like to hear me out? You are a lot bigger and better than you think, but you are pathetic right now.”, she says.

I start to naw at my hand, I know what I wanted now…
Blood… Blood is what I needed, and she knew this.

“You may call me, “Voice”. I am a your main demon.”

“You sound like a certain friend… I knew…”, I say as lick the blood from my hand.

“Here's the deal Adan. Feed me, and I'll give you the strength you want and will need.”

I'm hungry… I hunger for blood! I thirst for blood… I wanna see the mess, spilled all over!

There's a demon walking up to me, before I realize, I'm latched on to him! I'm biting his
ꈤꍟ"ꀘ "ꍏ-"ꀤꈤꁅ "ꃅꍟ -wꍟꍟt, iron tasting liquid! It's gushing out!

“Agh! Stop! Թʆεαςε! ςϯop!”, it screams!

“I'm gonna kill you! Hahahah!”

I'm biting and punching him constantly! It feels so good! Such a rush!
Hearing the man scream makes me wanna continue!
I decide to stop playing around and bite through his neck! I chew on the piece of his neck I chewed off and swallow the blood gushing from his throat!

“A̶c̶k̶!... W̶h̶y̶?...”

He falls into the dark pit of the void the only color being red, splattered over the dark space.
I lick the blood off my hand and suck the blood out of my shirt.

“Compliments to the chef.”

“Splendid! Splendid! I am full now! That meal was delicious Adan!”, Voice says.

I can actually see her here, in this void. Dirty pink, short hair… A dress with, what I presume to be blood stains, her eyes are soulless hazel… She has freckles, her breast are pretty normal sized… I'd said about a C.
What am I saying!

She swims over to me and puts her arms around my neck, touching my chest.

“Thank you for the meal, Adan. It's about time for you to head back and deal with your situation though. Heheh”

I start to fade back into reality as I realize what I've done! My heart drops as I see I am no longer in my house, I'm in the house across the street! This is Old Man Johns house! He’s on the floor, blood oozing from his neck, I nearly double over and throw up. I run out the house, closing the door behind me!

Dear God… What have I done!?


© 2017 Unknown Known


Author's Note

Unknown Known
Newest version of Chapter 2

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hm. so is the main character adan or adande or what? the name seems to change a lot. i mean, i know the succubus is named Avery, but who is the main character? also, this version is much more clear. still not perfect, but much better!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Unknown Known

7 Years Ago

His real name is Adande. Human names: Adande, Adan, Dande.

Voice Names: Adasta it me.. read more
Unknown Known

7 Years Ago

They are nicknames. Each have a specific background story to them that will be introduced.
WELL THAT WENT 0 TO 100 REAL FRICKING QUICK, NOW DIDN'T IT?!?!? JESUS!









I LOVE IT!

Posted 7 Years Ago


I'm diggin' it. xo Karma

Posted 8 Years Ago


Love you all! Love ya all! Thank ya very much for the support!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 21, 2015
Last Updated on February 2, 2017


Author

Unknown Known
Unknown Known

MO



About
Oh, hello. Am I bothering you? What about my writing? You like it? Well wonderful. Words do not express how happy I am to hear this. Thank you, and enjoy. more..

Writing
Avery Avery

A Book by Unknown Known



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mind Mind

A Chapter by Unknown Known