New Encounter Cut Short

New Encounter Cut Short

A Chapter by Unknown Known

My mind is racing! Did I do that? Did I?
Old Man was such a nice guy! And I… I killed him!

“Hurgh!”

I fall to my knees, “spilling my guts” all over the street!

“I… I can't do this… My pathetic life… Is over. I’m going to jail… I'm going to jail!”, I scream, cocking my head back as streams of tears flow from my face.
My eyes are getting more and more puffy. I need to pull myself together. People are starting to stare.

“You okay? You look like you've committed a crime.”, a soft voice says.
“What happened in there?”

I answer with a crying chuckle, “I'm not so sure myself. How about you go see what happened.”

“I don't think me seeing someone else's crime, is gonna help you.”

“Heheh.”, I chuckle, crying lightly. “Help me? That's funny. I don't think I can be helped, now. Maybe there was a chance before… Maybe I should've gotten help… Accepted the therapist help. I'm not crazy, I'm f*****g insane!”

“Right. Down the street? Yes… Alright five minutes, I got it. Thank you.”

Looks like she called the police on me. Heh, I’m going to jail… This is it.

“Well the police will be here any moment.”, she says. “See you later.”

I hear the pitter patter of her feet as she walks away.
Is she barefoot?
I allow myself to fall backwards off my knees and onto my back, just to see her walk away. The upside down image I see of her is radiant.

I can barely make out much as she walks away.
Her skin is a mix of vanilla and caramel,
her feet are a blurry mess,
she's rocking the jean, booty shorts and, what I believe to be, a white tank top, though I cannot tell, she's too far away.
Her black hair is in a slip knot ponytail…

“Heh, well. And I thought I’d seen everything.”

I notice everyone crowding around me mumbling, judging, worrying.

“Is he gonna be okay?”

“He looks bad!”

“Whoa is that blood?”

People are pretty stupid in situations that would take caution or book smarts.
… Awe s**t… I'm one of those people.
Now, I really wanna go to jail.

I pick myself up, dust myself off, and push past some big guy and his,
I’m guessing, girlfriend. Heheh. Us guys are really big when our egos are on the line, or if a girl is around.

“Hey! Don't push past me!”

“.....”, I have no emotion, I just punch him dead in the chest outta nowhere. I figured I’d done some damage, smirking, not bothering to look up.

He slams his head into my forehead and I fall backwards! I hit the back of my head on the concrete sidewalk as the b*****d stomps on my chest, hard! He falls onto me and starts decking me in the face! I can feel the blood streaming from my face, as the rage builds up. I kick him off of me and onto his back, with such force! I get up quick and am stomping his face into the ground hard, then drop into his chest with a crushing elbow drop.

Everyone around us is crying and standing back in fear, as I get pulled off of the guy by a policeman!

“Let's go, Sir. We have some questions for you.”

I’m being dragged away from the man, as he spits blood out and rubs his mouth, and put in the back of a police car.

“My f*****g luck.”


© 2017 Unknown Known


Author's Note

Unknown Known
Newest re-edit of Chapter 3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha hey much better. the girl's reaction to the brutal murder scene as a bit too calm, but overall well done!

Posted 7 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Jeremiah N. Tarvin

7 Years Ago

heh. i love it, no need to be confused
This makes me think of so much. I am really enjoying it. Would love to write a horror with you. xo Karma

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2017


Author

Unknown Known
Unknown Known

MO



About
Oh, hello. Am I bothering you? What about my writing? You like it? Well wonderful. Words do not express how happy I am to hear this. Thank you, and enjoy. more..

Writing
Avery Avery

A Book by Unknown Known