Earth

Earth

A Chapter by Princepessa

I hacked down tree after tree, spell after spell, everything. I destroyed everything in my path. That was all I wanted-total destruction. Until I had it, I would keep going.

 

Why had he done that? Why had I done that? Now I would end up in hell, or worse. He would get away. He was dead. I hated him for that. He could kill himself. Completely. I couldn't. Because of the gift. So all I could do was wait to be transported to hell, to experience everlasting pain for the next one hundred years or so. I hated everyone because that was the trial I awaited.

 

I hated the pure angels. They seemed to be our guardians, our lovers, but in fact they were hostile and deadly. They were almost as bad as Lucifer and his angels. The wicked angels. They themselves were deadly but in a wicked way. And they were a lot easier to hate. Because they were wicked. And they fought for bad. But I preferred them to pure angels. They had no rules.

 



© 2011 Princepessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow short attention grabbing i loved it
what happens next

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 18, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011


Author

Princepessa
Princepessa

About
Hi everybody! I am not yet ana dult but I love to write and I really want to write a novel that would be published. I write heaps of different things, such as poems and stuff but its the big novel th.. more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Princepessa


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Princepessa