Hell

Hell

A Chapter by Princepessa

He was coming for me again. Black coat, hidden face, sword in hand. It was the dreaded Executioner of Hell. I was going to be killed. For what felt like the sixty-hundredth time. It probably was.

I was serving my hundredth year in hell. And I had many more to come, that much I knew. Eternity was forever; forever was eternity and so was my punishment. And my life for that matter. That was part of the deal. An eternal sentence ensured that I would never die. I would stay here and be hurt over and over.

And the pain I had to deal with was excruciating and had been so since the beginning of my sentence. But I think that, the torture level had been increased. If I had been hurt at the same equality for those one hundred years I wouldn’t feel as much pain. I would’ve gotten used to it, mentally and physically.

Hell itself was terrifying. It was damp and so, so dark. Everything was a shade of grey, or black. Nothing even came close to white, or yellow, or any of the other colors that I associated with love, happiness or joy. The colors in hell could only be connected with misery, pain and ice.

Over the years I had been executed in numerous ways. I had had my head cut off, been torn to bits and been endorsed in shadows. And then, I had been sewed up again. There was marks all over my body from past patches. I hated it. But I completely deserved it.

Then I pictured it. Just for one second. That was all it took. And with that second, my memory came flooding back. And then I realized.

The excecutioner swung his axe to chop me up but I was too quick. I stood up. I was getting out of there because it wasn’t my fault.

It never had been.



© 2011 Princepessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011


Author

Princepessa
Princepessa

About
Hi everybody! I am not yet ana dult but I love to write and I really want to write a novel that would be published. I write heaps of different things, such as poems and stuff but its the big novel th.. more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Princepessa


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Princepessa