Walking through Fire

Walking through Fire

A Poem by .quan.011.

 

 

I will through fire for you.

Just to see you face

Even as my flesh begin to burn and smell

I will not stop, because I can’t imagine my life without you.

So I will keep walking just see you smile and to hear you laugh

I walk through fire and let everything burn  

© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
please ignore the grammar mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Reminded me of "Walk through the Fire" by Joss Whedon in "Once More With Feeling" Buffy the Vampire Slayer S7/Ep6. Good use of emotion, it was well displayed and the imagery is both beautiful and grim, well done. I wish I could ignore those grammar mistakes... but I can't, I'm an editor and I think it's a good thing when people point out those mistakes because it furthers you as a writer so...

In the second line you should have "your face" instead of "you face." And in the third line, "begin" should be plural = "begins".

Overall, a very decent poem, well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Your poem says a lot about giving up everything for the sake of love. You have a solid idea and premise and I like the symbol that the fire represents. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can't ignore the grammar mistakes for the purposes of a fair review. It would have felt strong and powerful if not for the constant distraction of the grammar errors. Perhaps you should make the effort of improving your work instead of asking reviewers to ignore the mistakes.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Awsome poem love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this was very nicely written. I liked that you showed the girl you loved that you feel do anything for her. I think this was cute to. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


powerful and interesting, I like it! good write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very nice!! Great Write!! :)

Voice

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is very simple, but your use of imagery conveys a powerful feel.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is decent man. You can write poems! Pretty solid for a short write. A but creepy!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good sentiments. The write as a whole needs to be polished.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

994 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Scribbles Scribbles

A Poem by Numb