Oscar High "Gang Fight" S1E04

Oscar High "Gang Fight" S1E04

A Chapter by .quan.011.

ACT 1

 

OPENS WITH UP

 

EXT: OSCARS HIGH COURTYARD �" EARLY MORNING

 

The place is full of people putting up carnival booths and machinery. Cindy and few of her friends are walking through the group of people. Cindy is checking things off the clipboard while watching the student body working on their individual duties.

 

Cindy:

I want this festival to be perfect.

 

She turns to see Angel, Max, and Amanda are working together on one of the booths.

 

Angel:

So after all of that, he shows up late and then tells you stay away from him because of some dark and mysterious past.

 

Max:

I got a question that everyone seems to forget. How exactly did he survive the explosion? I mean you saw him enter the car.

 

Amanda:

I don’t know, he doesn’t talk much and he has been avoiding me all week.

 

Angel:

That make him a jackass or an a*****e probably a little bit of both.

 

Then Lucas walks past them without looking at Amanda even thought she was looking at him. He walks up to Cindy and her friends.

Lucas:

Hey!

 

Cindy:

Good you’re here.

 

Lucas:

Well, you did call me for some strange reason. How did you get my phone number anyway?

 

Cindy:

Edwin, give it to me.

(points to the right.)

 

Lucas looks at where she is pointing sees Edwin, Jessica, and Ashley working on one of the booths. Lucas walks over there angrily and knocks Edwin in the back of the head.

 

Edwin:

Ouch, what was that for?

 

Lucas:

That’s for you being an idiot. What the hell giving Cindy my phone number?

 

Edwin:

I thought I was helping you. Ever since that day, you have been walking around the house not saying. You won’t talk or even look at anyone. You need to get over it.

 

Lucas:

I’m out of here.

 

Ashley:

Come on, help us.

 

Lucas:

No thank you.

 

Lucas walks away from the gangs as they look at him with concern. Above Lucas, a man was climbing up a small Ferris wheel. When suddenly his foot slip, and he begin hanging from one of seat. Then he hears a screeching noise which makes him lose his grip and falls down with the seat following him. Lucas catches him and then tosses him aside. Then he catches the seat with his bare hands. He places it on the ground.

 

A girl (O.S):

Wow, aren’t you strong?

 

He turns around to see Katie looking at him smiling. He walks away, but Katie appears in front of him.

 

Lucas:

I don’t know what you are talking about.

 

 

Katie:

Really?

 

Then he hears the sound of metal moving. He turns around and sees Katie lifting up the seat. He is shock as she places it back down. Then he keeps walking while she follows him. People enter the scene as Lucas and Katie exits it.

 

Katie:

You want to talk now.

 

Lucas:

No. I don’t know what your problem or

 what you want from me, but…

 

Katie:

I just want to talk to you about

 joining your little team.

 

Lucas:

Once again I have no idea what

you’re talking about.

 

Katie:

Don’t play dumb with me.

 

Lucas:

(sighs)

Fine, listen to this then If even think about hurting anyone in this town I will break in some many pieces that only a vacuum cleaner can pick up you.

 

Katie: 

So are you going to take to McHale house?

 

Lucas:

Fine! Come on.

 

Lucas leads Katie out of the courtyard.

 

EXT. BOOTH

 

Jessica and others are still working on the booth. Ashley is putting on the sign while Edwin is using his power to drill in screws into the wood to make shelves. Ashley is hammering nails down when a girl walks over.

 

 

 

The Girl:

Hey, they just put the cheerleader post up on the bulletin board.

 

Ashley:

Really?

 

She drops the hammer and runs off with the other girl while Jessica and Edwin just watch.

 

Edwin:

Cheerleaders, I never understood them.

 

Jessica:

What, she’s just very excited.

 She will make the team. She was amazing.

 

Edwin:

You wouldn’t know you weren’t there.

 

Jessica picks up a stuffed toy and throws it at him.

 

Jessica:

I was a little busy helping out our other friend.

 

Edwin:

Who almost got you killed for nothing and now walks around like a big blob.

 

Jessica picks up another stuffed toy and throws it at him.

 

Jessica:

He’s just depressed. He’ll get over it.

 

Edwin:

Sure, he will the only question is when.

 

Jessica:

Yeah that is a good question, but Amanda is thinking the same thing.

 

Edwin:

She probably thinks we are a cult and they call the police on us.

 

Then Mike Tennyson and a group of paramedic rushes by them. Edwin and Jessica watch them.

 

Jessica:

I got a bad feeling about all this.

 

Edwin nods his head in agreement.

 

Mike and the paramedic gets to the scene the guy is already up and is dusting his off. They are amazed to see him unharmed. While the paramedic goes to the worker, Mike takes a look at the seat and the first he notices is the dent shaped like a human handprint.

 

Mike:

Mutant! Hey Bobby we going to have to take this chair.

(whispers)

We going mutant hunt.

 

Alice:

How do you know it is a mutant, chief?

 

Mike turns to see Alice eating a candy apple.

 

Mike:

(sighs)

Can you think of anything else that could do that?

 

Alice:

(shakes her head)

No, you should be thanking this person and hunting down like a wild animal.

 

Mike:

It’s probably the same people who mess with my mind.

 

Alice:

Maybe you should let it go. Nothing has happened in the past three days.

 

Mike:

Really what about those black vans drove through town a couple of days?

 

 

 

 

Alice:

Chief, those guys were agents looking for a fugitive not mutant. Maybe you should relax. It’s the fair why not go spent some time with the family.

 

Mike:

Some going on here and I’m not going to stop until I find out what it is or its kills me.

 

Mike then walks away leaving Alice shaking her head as she watches him.

 

INT. MCHALE HOUSE �" MORNING

 

Anna is drinking coffee while looking at her computer screen when she sees something that shocks her, but more confuse her. She scratches her head. Then Sarah walks into the room carrying some folders.

 

Anna:

Sarah, when did I run tests with Jessica?

 

Sarah:

Yesterday, you run test on her new abilities. You didn’t talk about it. You were going to talk about it today.

 

Anna:

I don’t remember this.

 

Sarah walked to Anna and looks her into her eyes.

 

Anna:

 I’m okay! I just can’t remember giving her anything. Anything about that time has been with Jessica.

 

Sarah:

Yeah and that very weird now come on I’m going give you a MRI.

 

Anna:

NO! I hate taking a MRI. I have to lie there for hours perfectly still.

 

Sarah:

Come on, you make everyone else do it.

 

 

She grabs Anna’s arm and pulls her out of the seat. She leads her out of the room. They walk downstairs to the living room where Lucas walks into the house with Katie. Katie looks around excitedly. Lucas then pushes her to the wall and starts searching her.

 

Katie:

What are you doing?

 

Lucas:

I don’t trust you.

(He finishes his search)

Clap your hands.

(she rolls her eyes and starts clapping her hands)

Good, don’t break that rhythm. Otherwise I think your stealing.

 

Katie:

This is…

 

Lucas:

I don’t know you lady and the only reason you’re here is because you won’t stop following.

 

Sarah:

Umm, Lucas whose your friend?

 

Lucas turns to them.

Lucas:

This is Katie Wells. She is a meta-human. Katie, this is Anna and Sarah McHale.

 

Katie stops clapping and Lucas turns to her so she continues clapping her hands. Anna and Sarah looks at him. He sighs.

 

Lucas:

You can stop clapping now.

 

Katie smiles as stops clapping her hands. She shakes Anna’s hand and Anna looks surprise at Katie’s strength.

 

Anna:

You have quite a handshake there.

(smiles)

 

Sarah:

I’m guessing you have superhuman strength.

 

 

Katie:

Yeah, I’m guess I can take Luke here in arm wrestle.

 

 Lucas:

Rather not.

 

Anna:

If you don’t mind I would like to run some test on your abilities.

 

Katie:

Of course that why I’m here.

 

Anna and Katie walks out of the room.

 

Sarah:

Wait, you have to… damnit. Lucas, do me a favor watch over Jessica. She developed a new ability that might be dangerous.

 

Lucas:

Are you sure want me to leave you here with her?

 

Sarah:

I think we can handle her.

 

Lucas:

She can snap your neck like a toothpick.

 

Sarah:

Lucas?

 

Lucas:

I don’t freaking trust her.

 

Sarah:

Lucas, this is very important. We will be fine.

 

Lucas:

Fine, but anything happen anything at all you are to call me, Ashley, Jessica, or Edwin.

 

Sarah:

Okay, we will be fine.

 

 

 

INT. MEDICAL WAITING ROOM

Katie is taking of her shirt when she gets a call on her cell phone. She answers it.

 

Katie:

Yeah, I’m in. Get ready for the second part of the plan. Break them and then tear them apart.

 

SCENE FADES INTO BLACK

 

END OF ACT 2



© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
Ignore grammar problems, and tell me what you think about the dialogue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I this is amazing so far I can't wait to read the rest

Posted 12 Years Ago


:) I like how You gave someone the last name of Tennyson...he is one of my favorite poets...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 18, 2010
Last Updated on October 18, 2010


Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing