Prologue;

Prologue;

A Chapter by RaeYakari
"

A written letter was the only thing that was left.

"
To my loving husband,

When I was younger my mother told me, I was going to find the one man that would make me feel like I was a princess, he would make me feel like I could do anything. 
But like every child’s dream, my prince charming scenario came crashing down when I was diagnosed with an incurable illness that they hadn't even found a name for. 
I lived my life day by day, not making any life changing decisions knowing that I would only be disappointing my self, and whom ever I got involved with.
Then I met you, or should I say that I bumped into you. The way you lived your life day to day inspired me to become more lively, to open myself up to those who cared for me.
You yanked me from the fortress that I had built around myself, fought for me, and told me that you loved me everyday. Even at my weakest moments I felt safe and secure with you there.
So please accept this as a token from my undying love, and affection. No matter how cheesy it sounds.
In your hand you hold my whole life story in a series of three journals. I had stopped writing it when I turned fourteen. But when we met I found the spark that made me want to write in it again. With the help of your family, my family, and all of our friends I was able to fill the grey areas that I could never remember.


© 2013 RaeYakari


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 5, 2013


Author

RaeYakari
RaeYakari

Ogden, UT



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by RaeYakari