Starting out on a Journey

Starting out on a Journey

A Chapter by RaeYakari
"

Rena finds her self on the date with Damon and Wraith, she's seriously considering telling her friends about her affair with Damon, but then something happens.

"
Rena sat alone in her room and stared into the bright screen of her laptop. After what had happened today, there was no way that she could go on a date with Wraith and not be distracted by his more attracted counter part. She hissed lowly to her self as she flipped over onto her back. There was no way that this could be happening. Damon Castial was jealous over her. 
A soft blush covered her face as she tried to hide her excitement. It was something that she had wanted for years and now finally had her nails dug in so deep that if she released them there would be scars for the both of them.
She pressed her finger to her mouth and thought about it. Maybe, tonight was the right night to come out to the whole group about their non-relationship status. Or, maybe not.
Rena had forgotten about the time as she sat alone thinking about everything that was going on. That when a knock came to her door, she jumped up and smiled. But, to her disappointment it was only Faay. 
Faay stared at her with a questioning look and pointed down to the door that was locked.
Rena made her way over to the sliding door and opened it. “What are you doing here?” She hissed.
“Well,” She started as she walked into the large bedroom. “I knew that you wouldn’t know what to where, so I brought a couple ideas.”
“You know, I’ve been thinking and I think that It’s best that I not go tonight.” Rena whispered as she twisted her fingers together.
“Well what else would you do?” The blond wondered as she placed the outfits on Rena’s bed.
Rena had to think of something, it only took a couple moments for her to remember the handsome English gentlemen in the library. “Well I could be going out to dinner with an old family friend.” She replied with ease.
Faay didn't even look up at her friend. “Key word in that sentence is ‘old.’” She pointed out with a laugh as she held up a black and red velvet corset. “Or,” She said as she held it up to me. “You could be making an entrance in a hot outfit, with two very attractive as your arm candy.” She pushed.
“You want me to go in a corset?” Rena asked hesitantly. It took a couple of seconds for her to find the price tag on the lingerie. “Wait, is this real?” She whispered as her eyes bugged. 
“Yes, I want you to wear this, and yes it is real.” Faay answered as she placed it on the bed. “I had to go out and buy your size though because your slightly more bustier then I am.” She whispered.
Rena felt a twinge of guilt as she looked at her friend. What was she supposed to say now? Oh yeah, the truth. “Oh, no I know how uncomfortable those things are.” 
“Well if you wear this skirt,” She held up a tiny black skirt that looked as if it would barely cover Rena’s behind. “And these stockings.” She then handed her some fishnets. “You’ll look great. My brother won’t be able to control himself.”
Rena’s thoughts immediately got away from her as she stared at the outfit. “Neither will Damon,” She whispered lowly so she knew that her friend wouldn’t be able to hear her. Though Damon might actually pull her aside and ravish her.
Her cheeks flamed as she covered her mouth, why did she have to think like that.
“Uh, Ren?” Faay whispered. “You alright?”
Rena looked up at her friend and cleared her throat. “Sorry, of course.” Oh crap there went her only time to lie and say that she wasn’t feeling good. “When are they going to come and pick us up?”
Faay looked at her watch. “About an hour or so.”
Rena growled under her breath. “There is no way that I’m going to be able to get ready in that time.”
“I trust you will.” Faay stated with an all to knowing smile.
Rena rolled her eyes and walked into the large bathroom to get ready.
“So you said old family friend, is it anyone that I know?” Faay asked as she started to dig through Rena’s make up.
“Uh, no I highly doubt it.” Rena stated as she squeezed her self into the tiny outfit.
“Oh really? What’s their family name?” Faay wondered as she started to dab some of Rena’s lip gloss on her lips.
“Ero.” Rena replied.
“Hmm, As in Aurora Ero?” Faay asked. She then clapped her hands. “Oh my God, the puzzle is finally coming together.”
“What are you talking about?” Rena asked as she walked out of the bathroom.
“Wow you look amazing!” Faay whispered as she spun her friend around.
Rena walked over to her full length mirror and stared into it. She placed her hands on her hips. “I don’t like how it squeezes my fat right here.” She whispered.
Faay scoffed and pulled the corset strings without even a warning.
“Ouch! A little warning would be nice.” Rena growled between squeals of pain.
“Then don’t call yourself fat.” The blond hissed. “Have you seen some of the other girls in our school? Be thankful for the body you have.”
Rena stared at her for a long moment, usually when she called herself fat Faay would just agree and tell her that she needed to go on a diet. “Uh, okay. I’m sorry.”
Faay gave a hint of a tiny smile. “Okay your done.”
Rena rolled her eyes and exhaled. “This isn't going to bruise me is it?”
“Probably.” She stated. “If I did it right.”
Rena’s eyes widened. “I don’t want to wear this.” She whined.
Faay shook her head. “To late, you need to do your makeup.” She stated as she held out an eyeliner tube to Rena.
“You planned this.” She hissed.
“No, I just know how you are.” Faay insisted. “You were probably thinking of ways that you could get out of tonight without hurting my feelings.. That’s why I came with outfits.” 
Rena raised her eyebrow. “I hate that you know me so well.” She hissed.
“Well yeah, I figured you would say that too.” Faay stated with a chuckle.
Rena sat down on the vanity bench and started to do her make up. “It’s a masquerade tonight isn't it?” She wondered.
Faay nodded. “Indeed it is.”
“Did you get me a mask too?” Rena asked.
“Of course I did, do you think that I would leave out such a detail.” She then pulled out a Red and gold mask, it was beautiful. “Just make sure that you use these colors plus black.”
Rena nodded. “I know how to do this.?”
It took Rena forty-five minutes to finish her make up to the point that she, herself felt she was presentable. 
Just in time for the door bell to ring.
Rena looked at Faay, studied her face to see if there was anyway that she would be able to get out of this mess. But, her look didn’t waiver once.
“Well, aren't you going to answer it?”  Faay asked with a sly smile.
“Shut up.” The red head hissed as she started out of her room. She skipped down the stairs and looped around the large banister to the front door. She exhaled deeply as she finally opened the door to the two familiar faces.
“Good Evening Rena.” Wraith said with a most gentlemanly smile. 
“Hello,” Rena answered as she looked over his choice in outfit. He was just wearing his normal clothes. Then she looked past him at Damon whom wasn't looking at her at that very second, concealing a look that Rena knew all to well. Her eyes drifted down his body, using the fact that she was looking at his outfit as an excuse. He was wearing a tight black shirt, with black jeans which had tears and fraying up and down his legs. Topped off with a studded belt and his leather jacket.
Normal clothing for him also but man did he pull it off. 
“No masks tonight boys?” Rena asked as she stepped out onto the porch. 
Wraith just smirked. “Nah, I don’t think that anyone is going to go along with the theme anyway.”
“Is that right?” She wondered as she turned her gaze on to Faay.
She just smiled and passed me. “But Rena looks amazing right?” She whispered as she pointed back at me.
Wraith nodded. “Of course, there is not a day that she doesn't.”
Damon scoffed, earning a strange look from his best friend. “Sorry,” He whispered as he the looked over at Rena. A dark color filling his eyes. “Your right though, she does look good tonight.”
Rena stared at Damon for a long moment, before she walked past him He seemed a little angry.
She suddenly felt like she didn’t have enough on that she was going to get eaten alive, and if just to cement her thoughts she felt a warm hand on the small of her back. “Very well played Miss. Sarai.” Damon’s honey dipped voice echoed though her body. Leaving her empty when he passed her and crawled into the back seat of the car.
"So I take it that Wraith dragged you," Faay whispered with a chuckle, cause I‘m sure that you have so much more to do on a Friday night.
Damon glared at her for a moment then a smile appeared on his lips. “Don’t worry, I’ll find something to occupy my time.”
All the muscles in my lower stomach tightened as I stood in the crisp evening air.
Though Faay wasn't fazed by the way that Damon acted.
Wraith stopped in front of the passenger side door and opened it. “Your chariot awaits mi lady.” He stated in a terrible accent that brought a smile to Rena’s lips, unclenching the muscles that were threatening her.
“Uh, Faay can sit up front.” She stated as she looked in the back where Damon sat all to inviting. “I wanna sit in the back.”
Damon’s eyes shot up to meet mine for only a second before the smile crept back onto his lips.
“Rena, you don’t have to do that.” Faay stated.
“Why, it’s not as if anything has changed. You’re his sister and I am still his sisters best friend.” She whispered.
“Best friends sit in the back apparently.” Damon added coyly piping up only and the most opportune moment.
Rena agreed.
Wraith looked at her with a sort of saddened look but it faded as quickly as it came.
“Alright, are we done fighting over the kind of seating we get?” Faay hissed as she climbed in. “I wanna get going.”
Rena looked up at Damon and smiled. “Yeah, I think that were ready.”
“I didn't even realize that we were fighting.” Damon stated while holding his laughter.
They all climbed into the car and within seconds they were all laughing about stuff that happened that day, or the music on the radio.
Rena was more comfortable now as she leaned into the seat and relaxed. She looked up at the front and saw that Wraith was looking at her through the rear view mirror. A little creepy but, she did everything to keep her cool. Though it wasn’t easy, since they were in an Audi the back seat was cramped and the space between her and Damon was non-existent.
Every movement that Damon made, made Rena all to aware of his presence. She tried to ignore it, and at first it was easy. Wraith looking back at her just rolled off her shoulders but, once Damon laced his fingers within her and started to rub little circles on the skin between her fore finger and thumb, it sent her senses out the window.
Honestly all she wanted to do was jump on top of him and wrap her legs around him pull him as close to her as she could. 
Rena crossed her legs trying to get that thought out of her mind. She was aching for him now, and she couldn’t show that. Not now.
As he continued to touch her, she then knew that he was making a silent declaration that she was his and his alone.
“So, Rena have you ever been to a club like this?” Wraith interrupted as he looked back at me. He immediately noticed the redness in my face. “Hey you alright?”
Rena shook her head. “No, I’m fine. I’m just a little,” She tried to think of the proper word. “Overwhelmed.” Truth was that she was getting flustered. A feeling that she wasn't accustomed to.
Wraith was quiet for a moment then smiled. “Well I hope you have fun tonight, I mean this scene is a little bit different but I’m sure you will be alright.”
Damon chuckled. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure that it’s a scene that you could easily fit into.” He stated as he locked eyes with Rena once again
Rena looked at him blushing slightly. “Why would you say that?” She wondered.
Damon Brushed my knuckles against his lips oh so softly. “It’s a place where fantasy meets reality.” He winked at her. “And trust me honey, I know you.”
Faay turned around and looked at the two in the back seat. “How do you know Rena, you've barely spoken to her besides your tutoring sessions.”
Damon unlaced his fingers from mine without being seen by Faay and smiled. “Well, you can learn a lot by a couple hours a day.” He stated with out a hitch.
A blush filled Rena’s cheeks again. Why was he doing this?
Faay raised an eyebrow. “I’m going to pretend to believe that.”
The tension in the car was thick now, but the sexual tension between Damon and Rena was so much worse. 
Wraith cleared his throat as he pulled into a VIP parking stall. “On other news, we've arrived.”
Rena looked up at the tall brick building that didn't look like much. “This is the place?” She wondered disappointment flooding through her.
Faay smiled. “Yup, isn't it cool. Kind of a rustic looking place right?”
“It’s an old factory building that they were going to tear down, but Faay’s parents couldn't handle it so they turned it into an under ground club.” Damon whispered into my ear. “Wanna get out?” He whispered pointing to Faay’s opened door.
Rena looked over at Damon and nodded as she ducked to get out she heard Damon catch his breath. “Perve,” She whispered as she stood up straight.
“Well, maybe you shouldn’t wear such tiny skirts,” He stated back as he to stepped out of the car.
Rena ignored his comment and looked back at Faay “Is it really under ground?”
“No,” Faay answered. “It’s three floors.”
Her eyes widened. “Does it get busy?”
“Extremely.” Wraith answered. “That’s why I want you and Faay to stick close to Damon and I tonight.”
Rena looked over at Wraith. He was such a nerd, how could he possibly protect us. Damon she could understand, but Wraith, really?
Wraith started to scratch the back of his head. “It’s just that there is a lot of creeps that come here and I don’t want you two to get into any trouble since you are still underage.”
Damon fixed his leather jacket and  straightened out his shirt. “Well shall we Rena?” He wondered as he held out his arm to her. 
My heart skidded to stop. Was he really going to fight for her?
Rena smiled then looked over at Wraith. “Looks like I’ll be with Damon tonight then.” She stated as she looped her arm in his.
Wraith raised an eyebrow but nodded with no protest.
Faay growled under her breath.
“What?” Wraith asked as he watched them walk quickly a head.
“Your not fighting for her,” Faay stated. “Besides that why the hell is Damon acting like he’s head over heels for her, saying that he knows her and such.”
“Those are two very good points. But, I don’t want to make Rena uncomfortable.”
“She’s won’t get uncomfortable if you just put your foot down, this is supposed to be a date between you two.” She growled.
Wraith looked at his sister and shook his head. “I’m not an idiot you know, I know the only reason that she accepted my invitation was to help you out.” 
Faay sighed. “Yeah, I know but she could at least act like she’s interested for a night.” She watched as she friend flirted with the older boy so openly. Even for a second she thought she saw Damon swoop down and kiss her. But, she knew that she had to be imagining things.
“Well, I’m sure she has a good reason for why she’s flirting with Damon.” Wraith stated interrupting his sister’s thoughts.
“Flirting,” That’s when Faay looked at her brother. “That’s public foreplay.” She hissed as acid seeped through her words.
“Naw,” Wraith whispered. “Damon doesn't find any girl that’s younger then him even remotely attractive. It’s probably since their sort of friends now.” He paused and thought about the line and Rena had said to Damon a couple of days before. ‘It was nice seeing you,’ His eyes bugged then he was standing in the same sinking boat as his sister. Was there something going on between their two best friends that they were unaware of.
“That’s his real personality?” Faay wondered.
Wraith laughed. “You say that like it’s a surprise.”
“Well, he’s always been civil.”
“Anyway, enough with this talk we need to catch up with them so we can all get in.”
Faay looked at her brother. “Speaking about that, how do you get in?”
Wraith grinned. “That is a well kept secret.”

The secret was that Wraith led the group through the back entrance where everyone knew him and Damon. They smiled at them like Rena and Faay were their ‘girls’ that they had brought for everyone to stare at. Damon played it the same way as he snaked his arm behind Rena’s shoulders and pulled her closer to him.
They walked through a long darkened hallway that was only lit up by black lights. It seemed like it was going to go on forever before they pushed through a large wooden door that lead to the bar. 
“We can go into the bar?” Rena wondered her eyes wondering. 
Wraith shrugged. “You could even drink if you wanted.”
Faay grabbed her hand. “She doesn't.”
Rena stared at her, why was she making her decisions.
Wraith held up his hands. “I wasn't going to let her, I was just saying that it was a possibility.”
“Oh,” Faay whispered. “Better,”
Rena rolled my eyes.
“So when is your band supposed to play?” Damon asked changing the subject.
“Around Ten.” Faay answered.
Damon pulled out his phone and looked at it. “Well, looks like not for another hour.” He then looked up at Wraith, removing his arm from my shoulders. “Wanna get a couple drinks before the show starts?”
Wraith looked at the two girls to get an okay. Once he had it Faay and I were left alone. 
“So much for sticking together.” Faay stated with a laugh.
Rena nodded and watched as Damon weeded through he bodies. It wasn’t long until a blond came up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. She couldn’t hear what they were talking about but when the blond pressed her lips to Damon’s, Rena fe;t the bile come up her throat.
“Hey Ren, what do you want to do?” Faay wondered as she looked at her friend.
Rena tore her eyes away from the scene that was unfolding in front of her. “I don’t know, what ever you want to do.” She whispered in response.
“Well,” Faay started. “We could go find a booth to sit in and wait for the band to come on.” 
Rena smiled. “Alright lets just get out of here, I don’t like the smell of this bar. Smells like Tramps and skanks.” She hissed in anger.
Faay looked at her friend for a moment then nodded. “Alright.” She grabbed Rena’s hand and lead her out into the dance floor where there was even more people. She walked up onto the Vip booth and held out her hand. “Here we are.”
As they scooted into the black leather booth Rena looked across to Faay. “Do you think that we’ll be able to see the band from here?” She wondered.
Faay shrugged. “I’m not here to see them anyway.” She whispered truthfully. “I’m just waiting till afterwards when I can sneak into the back.” She gave an eyebrow wiggle and then erupted into an enormous amount of girlish giggling.
Rena rolled her eyes. “That’s just like you.” she whispered.
“Huh?” she asked as she looked up at Rena.
“No, nothing.” It was then that Rena really started to look around.
The place wasn't that fancy, and not at all big. But, it seemed that people were having fun, and flirting around like they weren't being watched. She scrutinized about the people on the floor. They were dancing so close, like they would in a music video.
There were people on the stage dancing also. She didn't know if they were paid to dance up there or people just went up there to feel like they were more in the spot light.
But, no matter what there were groups of people like you would see in high school dances. They kept to their own until one of their group got drunk and started to drag boys/girls over.
Rena leaned on her hand and smiled as the people just made their way across the floor. “This place really is interesting.” She whispered.
“I know, I’m actually surprised that my parents came up with such an idea. If you saw them out in the open you wouldn't think that they would be the owners of such a place.” She smiled and stretched. “But, I’m happy for that. I don’t know how I would react if someone at school knew that they ran a fetish club.”
She shrugged. “ Wouldn't be that bad, you might get a few people asking you to sneak them in. But, I’m sure that would be it.”
“Are you girls thirsty?” Wraith asked as he set down some drinks in front of the two girls.
“Wraith I thought I told you that we weren't drinking tonight?” Faay growled as she pushed away the skull shaped glass.
“Calm down.” Damon stated as he scooted in next to me. “It’s non-alcoholic”
Rena felt the bile coming up her throat once again as she looked over at the all to handsome man sitting next to her with the scent of that woman on him. 
Faay raised an eyebrow. “I don’t believe it.”
Rena was hoping and praying that Damon was lying and that there was alcohol in the said drinks. 
She took a sip from the pinkish liquid and frowned immediately disappointed. “It’s true,” 
Faay growled. “What is it.”
“You don’t want to know.” Wraith said with a smile.
Rena rolled her eyes and stretched her arms out in front of her. The scent of the woman that was hanging all over Damon was to over powering for her and was giving her a head ache. “I have to pee.” She stated as she looked over at Damon.
Damon looked back at her and raised an eyebrow.
“Can you move so I can go?” She hissed.
Damon nodded then crawled out of the booth to let her out, catching her hand with his. “Be careful,” He whispered in an all to sweet voice.
Rena wanted to reach out and smack him, tell him to f**k off. But, she would just settle with a nod. As she started to walk away she heard Faay call over. 
“Do you want me to go with you?” She wondered,
“I’m a big girl,” Rena stated. “I can make it myself, besides I don’t want you to miss the show even if you don’t want to see it.”
Faay’s eyes widened. “Okay, well be careful.”
“Is there any other way?” Rena whispered as she started to walk away.

The crowd was getting thicker so Rena knew that even if she had bee lined it for the bathroom that she wouldn't be able to get there in a good amount of time. So she started to walk towards her original idea. The bar.
There was four bartenders, all of them were busy but the last one whom was taking care of the last person in the line. So Rena made my way over there quickly.
When she got to the front of the line she saw that the bartender was already questioning her age. She bit her lip and inhaled deeply trying to calm herself down.
“What can I get for you?” He asked as he wiped down the counter in front of him.
“Um, I’m actually not sure. What’s good.” She whispered.
He turned around and looked at the array of alcohol. “Depends on how strong your looking for.”
“Well,” She paused for a moment, she had a long night a head of her. “Uh, how about a mild.” She finally answered.
He raised an eyebrow at me. “How old are you?”
Rena opened her mouth to answer but was silenced when a hand rested on her shoulder. Damon ran through her mind, did he really follow her into the bar? 
But, the voice that started to talk wasn't that of any of Rena’s friends.
“Bug, thank you for watching my girl.” He stated smoothly in an English accent.
“Oh Cure, is this girl with you?” The bartender asked.
The hand on my shoulder tightened. “Yes, she was getting sick of waiting for me.” They chuckled together as if they were sharing a inside joke. “We’ll take two Zombies.” He whispered as he placed a fifty on the bar.
Rena’s eyes bugged at the amount of money and finally turned to face her savior.
But, what she saw she didn’t expect. He was beautiful, not like Damon but on his own accord.
“Uh, the young lady said she wanted something mild.” He stated. “Don’t you think that a Zombie is a bit strong for her?”
Rena was to busy staring at this so called Cure, he was what you would call tall, dark, and handsome. He was wearing a top hat with a Zorro type mask that accented his oh so blue eyes. He looked over at her and gave her a half smile that made her weak in the knees.
“You know,” Rena started as she turned back to the bartender. “I think my man knows best.” She whispered with a smile. “I’ll take what he’s having.”
The bartender looked at Rena then nodded. “Coming right up.”
It was only seconds before the stranger and Rena were holding shrunken head glasses and making their way over to a vacant table.
Once we were sitting she stared at him and smiled. “Uh, thanks for that.”
“Thank you for what?” HE wondered as she leaned back in his chair, staring at her intently.
She looked over at the bartender who was still looking at them. “For saving me over there. I’m sure if I was caught I would have been kicked out.”
He looked at her and then smiled once again. “No problem.” He took a long drink then rested his head on his hand. “Have we met before?” He wondered.
“I don’t think so,” Rena whispered.
Cure raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Of course, maybe I have just seen you on the floor then?”
She shook her head again. “No, I’ve never been here.” He was obviously trying to pick her up.
“But, you are here now, what made you come?”
Rena giggled she couldn’t believe that she was being hit on. “I’m here with a friend.”
“A friend huh, is this a boyfriend?”
Rena shook her head. “My friend is involved with one of the band members.”
He cracked a heartbreaking, breathtaking half smile and crooked his head to the side. “Oh is that right?”
She nodded. “Do you come here a lot?”
He nodded. “Yeah, I kind of get involved.”
Rena smiled. “I noticed.” She stated as she pointed at his outfit. “There aren't many guys dressed up,”
He shrugged. “Well, I like to make an entrance, and leave a memory.”
She watched his movements as he placed his hands on the table. 
“You strike me as the same type of girl.”
Rena couldn't hold back her smile, his accent was starting to get to her now. “Uh, actually no. I don’t like making any kind of entrance.” she whispered. 
“Well, you sure make memories.” He whispered as he touched her hand. “I know that I will always remember you.”
Rena stared at him for only a second before dropping her eyes down to the drink in front of her, it had a sort of mist coming off the top so she was sure that there was dry ice in there. It was truly amazing what this night was turning into.
“So would you do me the honor of letting me know your name?” He whispered.
“Uh,” She was caught off guard. “My name is Rena.”
“Hmm, Rena.” He paused for a moment. “You don’t hear that name all to often now a days, what is it?”
“Japanese.” She answered. “It means Reborn.”
He smiled. “So does that mean that you believe in being reborn?”
Rena shrugged. “I don’t really know,”
“So your parents named you that?”
“Well yeah,” She answered.
“Your lucky, it’s a very pretty name.” 
“The bartender called you Cure, is that correct.”
He eyes lightened up for a split second. “You paid attention to that?”
Rena nodded, and took a sip of her drink. “Of course.”
“Yeah, that’s my name.”
“Your parents really had a strange taste then.” She admitted trying to stifle a laugh.
“Maybe,” He then started to get up. 
It was then that Rena had noticed that he was done, and probably had been for quite sometime now.
“Oh,” She whispered as she looked at her half full glass. “I’m sorry, I was keeping you.”
He shook his head. “Naw, I wasn't going to leave you, I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to dance.”
“Dance?” Rena whispered as she inhaled a large breath. “I really don’t know how.”
He cracked another breath taking smile. “Well then you will just have to lean on me then wont you?”
Her heart fluttered. What the hell was this guy, no guy other then Damon had ever made me feel this way, like the bar was a sauna and she was starting to over heat.
“Come on,” He paused for a minute and touched her knee. “Rena, just think of tonight as a night to take chances.”
Rena looked over at her drink and picked it up. He was right, she needed to get out of her shell every once in a while. She took the rest of the drink as if it was a shot, then hopped off the bar stool.
“Alright then Cure, take me away to your world.” She wished as she took his awaiting hand.
He smiled. “Be careful what you wish for my love.”
Faay strummed her bubblegum pink fingertips on the table. “Where did that girl go, it’s been well over a half an hour.” She hissed scanning the dancing crowd.
“Well maybe there was a long line.” Wraith stated while slouching back in the seat. He knew this night had become a disaster.
“Or she fell in because one of the transvestites left he lid up.” Damon said with a chuckle, though secretly he was also scanning the crowd for the beautiful red head.
Both Faay and Wraith looked at Damon. 
“What the hell runs through your mind?” Faay growled.
“Well, if I told you that you would probably smack me.” He answered lazily looking over at her.
Faay leaned over to her brother. “I think Damon needs to get laid.”
Damon mentally agreed with her, he needed to get laid and the only person that he wanted  to get physical was M.I.A,
Wraith gave a surprised look at her then started to laugh. “You wouldn't expect that.”
Damon was already sick of waiting, and now he snapped he watched as the red haired girl was getting lead into the dance floor by a masked stranger. What the hell was she doing, she knew that he wanted to her yet here she was dancing with some stranger. “What the hell is she doing?” He growled out loud.
That’s when everyone stood up and watched as Rena was pulled through the crowd to the middle of the floor.
“I’m sure that she didn't find that guy in the bathroom.” Wraith murmured as he downed the rest of his drink.
“I say we go out there.” Damon growled already getting to his feet.
“To disturb her?” Faay stated. “She doesn't really get hit on by guys a lot. I think she looks fine, if he starts to grope her or something that’s when we should really get involved.”
Doesn’t get hit on a lot? The reason for that was because every time that he heard so student talking to his friends about wanting to ask her out he would always intervene. But, here he was powerless against the mystery man who twirled her on the dance floor.
“Doesn't it bother you that she lied to you about where she was going?” Damon asked as a last ditch attempt.
Faay shrugged. “You don’t know that she did lie, she could have been going to or leaving the bathroom when she ran into this guy.”
“And she accepted a dance?” Damon hissed. “Like right off the bat.” He had a hard time believing that.
Faay shrugged. “It’s her life.”

And it was.
Rena found herself on the dance floor with her back to Cure’s front. He was tall enough that she could comfortably dance with her head right in the crook of his neck. Their bodies melded with each other moving to the rhythm that the music played, and Cure was right, all she had to do was lean on him and they were dancing.
He rested his hands on top of hers so where ever she touched so would he, it was so intimate without having to be so.
The song was a more Gothic beat so it was slower then Techno or Dub Step. But no matter the rhythm Cure danced, but the more they danced the more eager Rena became. She felt that she wanted him to touch her more, to bring her tighter into his embrace.
What the hell was she thinking?
He finally turned her around so that they were face to face. 
His eyes were so brilliant that she found herself yet again drowning in them.
He leaned in as if he was going to kiss her but instead went to her ear. “I’ll be seeing you,” He whispered.
Almost immediately he let go of her.
Rena opened her eyes to find herself alone on the dance floor and the music was stopping. What the hell was going on? 
She turned around to look at the stage that had people dancing on it up until a couple seconds ago.
A older man with a top hat got onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. “Good evening Dancing Skeleton, how are we tonight?” He asked loudly.
There was a lot of screaming before the announcer grew a huge smile on his face.
“Now, I know what you came here for, and I am here to give it to you.” As he spoke the large black wall behind him started to split down the middle. “I am proud to announce Lucifest!”
Rena watched as the band came out onto the stage, one by one, until the singer grabbed the microphone from the announcer. 
Rena was dumb founded, there was no way.
Before she could say anything, or even think she had someone grabbing her wrist.
My heart jumped out of my chest. She turned around slowly and saw it was only Faay.
“What are you doing?” She hissed. “Your going to get trampled.”
“Thank you for the amazing introduction,” His smooth accent rolled. “This is actually the first time that we have played here.” He stated. “But, were actually from here.”
“That’s him.” Rena stated.
“That’s who?” Faay asked.
But Rena was cut off.
“It’s actually been years since we've been back, but I’m sure that no one knows who we are unless you are a fan of ours.”
“Cure,” She finally stated.
“My name’s Cure what’s yours?” He yelled.
Girls squealed out their names. 
“Well it’s nice to meet all of you, but I wanna give out a special shout out to a girl who has made some special memories with me tonight, and I hope that I will be able to give her some in the future.” He winked and started to sing the first song.
Rena wanted to move, to go back and sit with Faay and watch the show from up there in the safety of a booth, but she couldn't move. It was as if she was glued to her spot.
He sang, Rena swayed, he looked her way, she looked away. He knew exactly where she was and what she was doing, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of her staring flabbergasted at him.
Then, they both looked at each other at the same time.
He reached out his hand to her, as if telling her that she should squeeze through the girls and grab his hand. 
Sad thing was, she wanted to.
So Rena did.
She squeezed through the bodies, trying not to look at anyone around her for they would have been annoyed. When she couldn't get any closer she reached out her hand till she couldn't reach any more.
It was as if everything from then was slow motion. He grabbed her hand, held onto it for a good five seconds then let go. She fell back into the crowd but didn't fall, instead she was pulled out by Damon. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to the side.
“Are you alright?” He wondered as he turned her around to look at him.
“That was-” She paused.
“Scary?” Faay asked. “You almost got killed.
“No,” She whispered. “That was the most fun I've had in a long time.” She admitted.
Wraith looked at her. “Damon you need to take her up to the booth, I’m going to stay down here with Faay so she can watch the show still.”
Damon nodded. “No problem.”
As Damon walked her back to the booth it was only then that she realized that Cure had slipped something into my hand when he grabbed it. She was just so star struck that she didn't realize it at first.
“What’s that?” Damon asked as he waited for her to get into the booth.
Rena looked up at him. “N-Nothing.”.

The rest of the show went on with out anything else happening. Faay went with her little guy friend and left Rena alone with Wraith and Damon, saying that she would catch a ride home with the band. Leaving Rena a little jealous, she wanted to spend more time with Cure.
But, here she was stuck in the back seat alone, messing with the paper that she had jammed into her corset till just now.
“Well, that was actually a lot of fun.” Damon stated. “I didn't expect that.”
“Yeah, you only say that because you got hit on a lot in the bar.” Wraith said with a  chuckle.
“Naw, it wasn't that much.”
“Dude, you didn't buy any of your own drinks.”
That didn't surprise Rena, she then remembered the blond girl. So there was really more then just her. She turned her head towards the window and gagged silently.
“Well, saved me a lot of money.” Damon said with a laugh. “So, Rena where did you find your guy?” There was a hit of anger in his voice.
Rena’s heart thudded against her rib cage. “M-my guy?” She whispered.
Damon turned around and unleashed the full effect of his silver eyes. “Yeah, I saw you two getting chummy on the dance floor.”
Rena really wanted to lash out and ask him about the blond in the bar, and the many others but, she didn’t have the right.
“Uh,” She whispered. She really couldn't think straight when it came to Cure. “He just pulled me aside and asked me to dance.” She answered.
“Then he just left you on the floor?” Damon asked. “I wouldn't have done that.” He pushed.
Rena looked out the window and shrugged. “He had something else to do,”
“Probably another girl.” He said with a laugh.
“Damon.” Wraith warned. “You shouldn't pick on her.”
“I’m not picking on her, I’m really just asking.”
“No,” She whispered. “It’s okay, I’m sure that it was a onetime thing, I’m never going to see that guy again.”
Rena started to tune them out after that.. She didn't want to think about anything other then the mysterious guy that she had a wonderful rendezvous with. Something that you only read in novels.

Rena walked into her darkened house and made her way up the stairs. She was alone like always.
When she reached her room, her cell phone lit up telling her she had a text.
She looked at it and saw it was Damon asking her if she still wanted him to come over.
Rena walked into the bathroom after telling Damon that it was fine. She stared at herself and smiled. It really had been seven months since they had started their non-relationship. But, they had been friends a lot longer then that.
They first met when Faay introduced her to her brother. Damon was sitting on Wraiths bed reading some kind of magazine, that she was sure was porn. Damon looked up at her with his impossibly silver eyes and smiled.
That was the first time that she realized that she had a crush on him.
The next time that they actually talked was when it was raining and the thunder was scaring her. Rena gave Faay an excuse that she needed to go home. Damon stood up and offered her a ride. She reluctantly gave in.
That’s when he found out that she lived alone. He stayed that night without Rena’s permission but deep down she loved the company. He slept on the floor as she curled up in the bed.
Surprisingly every night after that Damon would come up with excuses to come over to her house. Movies, dinner, books, studying. Rena found herself falling deeper and deeper for him.
One night they were watching a scary movie and he placed his arm around her, cuddling her into him. At that one moment she felt happy, and secure.  Though a situation like that could easily be taken wrong.
Rena got the courage to make a move the next time he came over. Though she was only fourteen at the time and very unqualified she tapped his shoulder and when he looked at her she made her move pressing her lips against his clumsily. He jumped back and shook his head.
He repeated it over and over that they couldn’t do this, that he wasn’t the right guy for her.
He stopped coming over to her house after that for a good week.
When Rena was about to give up she heard a soft rapping on the door.
She walked over to the door and opened it to an all to familiar face. 
He walked up to her and stood only a couple inches away from her.
She felt emotion lodge in her chest as he touched her face with his fingertips. When he was done with his brief exploration, and could no longer control his urges he brought her mouth to his and kissed her. The soft, sweet pressure of his lips on her had her putting her hands on his chest and pulling the cloth of his shirt so he was as close to her as he could get.
She wrapped her arms around him and threaded her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, and pressed herself against him her and deepened the kiss.
All they were doing was kissing and she already felt as if she was losing it. When she had pulled away and started to drag him to the bed. Her heated gaze colliding with Damon’s made the situation a lot more real.
Rena shuddered as she remembered their first night. Those words he whispered to her as he caressed the most intimate parts of her broke her heart to this day, even though he wanted to change it now, all that angst that he was feeling was  rightfully his.
She touched the mirror with her hand as if she was trying to tell herself something, tell herself to stop.
After she was done changing into her pajamas and taking off her make up she walked into her bedroom and saw Damon sitting on her bed.
“Took you long enough.” She whispered as she made her way over to him and standing in front of him. She ran her fingers through his hair as she leaned his head so he was laying on her breasts.
“Well, I had to ‘pretend’ that I was going home.” he stated as he patted the bed next to him. “Shall we?”
A smile crept on her  lips as she leaned in and pressed her lips to his and pushed him down on the bed. “Oh we shall,” She whispered with a soft chuckle.

“Where the hell were you tonight before the show?” A purple haired beauty screamed as she slammed the dressing room door.
Cure looked up and smiled. “Oh Raven,” He stated nonchalantly.
“Don’t ‘Oh Raven.’ me.” She hissed. “You left me to look like a fool.”
“Did you have your clothes on?” Cure wondered.
“Of course.”
“Then you didn't look like a fool.” He stated with a laugh.
Raven raised an eyebrow. “You sure are cocky.”
Cure held up a glass and smiled. “Of course, you trained me to be this way.”
“Not to me.” Raven growled.
“Well, I can’t have two different personalities.”
Raven didn't say anything else but then left the room.
“Cure,” A long haired boy whispered. “Don’t you think that it’s time to go and get my brother?” He whispered.
Cure looked up. “Well, Haze if your not careful I would say that you didn't like me much.”
Haze shrugged. “That’s not it, I just like my brother more.”
Cure stood up and placed the glass on the coffee table. “Alright then, meet me behind the building in five.” With that he walked out of the room.
“Wow,” Faay whispered.
“Sorry I didn't tell you about all of this, I feel if I did that the relationship would have been built on the fact that I was famous.”
Faay shook her head. “No, that’s understandable.”
Haze smiled and kissed the blond softly on the cheek.
“But, why couldn't your brother just come in when Cure was here?” Faay wondered. “I thought that this was his band.”
“It is, but it’s a difficult story to explain.” Haze whispered as he took a drink from the water in his hand. “One, day you’ll understand. I’m sure of it.”


© 2012 RaeYakari


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 9, 2012


Author

RaeYakari
RaeYakari

Ogden, UT



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by RaeYakari


Prologue; Prologue;

A Chapter by RaeYakari